weber

1. Dougs260z

Tune weber carbs in central Scotland

Looking for someone to tune weber carbs in central Scotland
  2. Triple Weber DCOM on Cannon Manifold

Triple Weber DCOM on Cannon Manifold

Weber DCOM on brand spankers Cannon manifold with direct replacement linkage kit.
  3. Triple Weber DCOM on Cannon Manifold

Weber DCOM on brand spankers Cannon manifold with direct replacement linkage kit.
  4. Triple Weber DCOM on Cannon Manifold

5. mattbibbey

Help find these fuel unions please

hi chaps, I have a set of three weber dcoM carbs and i don't like the bits that attach to the fuel inlet. Does anyone know a good retailer for weber unions and other bits and bobs? I've not been very clear here about what it is that i'm talking about so i'll add a picture in a bit. Cheers...
  6. mattbibbey

Weber DCOM information

The DCOM series of weber carbs were the replacement carbs for the Weber DCOE production. The Italian Weber DCOE production lines ceased in the middle of the 1980's and these carbs were the next evolution.Weber didn't forsee though that the electronic fuel injection systems would replace...
  7. mattbibbey

Who will do my triple webers? Advice please.

Hi chaps, I currently have a fairly tatty '72 240Z with a few mechanical gremlins. I am about to replace the fuel lines and fuel tank, i have the tank (am still waiting on the lines) and I need to do something about my carbs. I am currently running the original hitachi's but they are in dire...