hello from new member zcarz

zcarz

Active Forum User
Hi Everyone. Just a quick note to introduce myself. I joined the club in janurary 2009. Have been hovering around the site since then so figured it was about time to get involved. Slow learner with the computer but not slow learning about the z . I have been very busy sorting my 260z. Many thanks to Mike Feeney. Attended the classic car live in mondello.First show with the 260. I have a second 260z (1978) and 280zx (1979) lhd. More later.

Dale

Club Member
Welcome to the club. :thumbs:

Don't forget the obligatory pictures so we can see your P&J's. (that's 'pride and joys', not your choice of nightware!) :eek::D

:driving:

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
Hi, So you figured out how to post a thread :D

Now your going to have to figure out how tp post a pic of that nice 260z of your :thumbs:

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Yay! Welcome on board bud. Always good to have new faces so have a good look around and familiarise yourself with the site and then (like everyone else may have mentioned...) get your pics up for the boys (and girls). Sweet.

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
zcarz+001.JPG

zcarz's 260Z at Mondello

BTW thats Tulip on the right in the background.

Joe NI

Club Member
Hi Everyone. Just a quick note to introduce myself. Attended the classic car live in mondello.First show with the 260.

Hows it goin paul, good to meet you at mondello....did you say you could make the ballymena show next week?

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
hi joe. Paul rang me today to say he cant make the ballymena show so were down 1 car. But will gain another one with ozy

zcarz

Active Forum User
Hi Lads. Really enjoyed the show. Sorry i cant make it to ballymena. I will polish the wheels and get the photos up asap. Thanks andrew for that photo. Pleasure meeting you guys. I will be at the terenure show if anyone is going on july 5th. Thanks for the welcome lads.