Hello everyone!

mighty Z

Forum User
Hello everybody:)
I bought my 350z about three months ago and love it.
Compared to my 200sx s14a it does feel a little slow but more than makes up for it on the twisty bits:)
Hope you lot are nt stuck up like some otherclubs i could mention:)

Hi fella
And welcome to the Z Club and its forum
Hope you enjoy your time with us, any stuck up members soon become unglued here
would be good if you would like to share your thoughts the delights of owning a 350 with us by writing an article on your car together with some photos for inclution in our club magazine

Hi Leon,
pleased to see you live in a civilised part of the country, not a stuck up part.. Welcome, join the club proper , and enjoy its benefits. You have the top car, now be part of the Top Car Club.

STEVE BURNS said:
Hi fella
And welcome to the Z Club and its forum
Hope you enjoy your time with us, any stuck up members soon become unglued here
would be good if you would like to share your thoughts the delights of owning a 350 with us by writing an article on your car together with some photos for inclution in our club magazine
Yes that would be good I am an electrician bt trade so i am not a natural writer but i ll do my best

Derek Sulley said:
Hi Leon,
pleased to see you live in a civilised part of the country, not a stuck up part.. Welcome, join the club proper , and enjoy its benefits. You have the top car, now be part of the Top Car Club.
lol yeah good'ol shottingham
Can't find any sig options can you help?

Welcome buddy

Nice to see another midlander on here :) gets some pics up of your Z.

I know what you mean about 'other' clubs aswell ;)

Rich

Here's a few pics for you she's a UK GT model only done 14.5k when I got her and still smells new inside cant believe I ve wrecked the drivers seat already:( [my favourate jeans have zips on the back pocket]
I ve posted a few pics up of my s14a and the slighty modded sr20 because I still love her
even though I had to let her go to fund some mods
04092006004lh1.jpg
04092006005mg9.jpg
u7yu020ji1.jpg
u7yu021id1.jpg

Well we have just had a Midlands Meet today at Widmerpool not far from you.A46/A606
Look out for more Mids Meets in the new year.
Would be good to see a 350Z at them. especially one in my fav colour (and do I spot a matching interior ????)

pmac said:
Well we have just had a Midlands Meet today at Widmerpool not far from you.A46/A606
Look out for more Mids Meets in the new year.
Would be good to see a 350Z at them. especially one in my fav colour (and do I spot a matching interior ????)
yeah it's a GT so has the shite bose stereo and the tan leather
That s a shame when is the next meet?

Back