Have problems with forum

datsun dave

Club Member
Have major problems with Z club site for about 3 weeks its running very very slow have but up replys that go missing ?, it times me out then can not find the club site again?

HELP

Dave

Have major problems with Z club site for about 3 weeks its running very very slow have but up replys that go missing ?, it times me out then can not find the club site again?

HELP

Dave

That was what was happening to me for months and have now changed from IE to firefox and this has seemed to speed things up a bit but still not as fast as it was

I think things are getting a bit slow from time to time as well. I'll get on the case of a new server in the new year, budget allowing Mr. Burns :)

For now I have realised that Christmas is two days away, my Z32 interior is partly in my front room, and I've lots of work to do lol.

I think things are getting a bit slow from time to time as well. I'll get on the case of a new server in the new year, budget allowing Mr. Burns :)

For now I have realised that Christmas is two days away, my Z32 interior is partly in my front room, and I've lots of work to do lol.

discount on new server stops on begining of Jan 2008 if I remember you posting two/three weeks back

How do you get to the search button, everytime I move my mouse over the forum button I can only select the first 2 options.

That depends which explorer program you are using.

Apparently it doesn't work too well with IE7, (which Russ is working on) but Mozzilla Firefox it works fine.

try IE6 if you still have access, alternatively search "firefox" in google and install it.

running IE 6.0.2900 sp 2. It's the hovering part that doesn't work....only hovers over the first 2 options...go any lower and it disappears

running IE 6.0.2900 sp 2. It's the hovering part that doesn't work....only hovers over the first 2 options...go any lower and it disappears

I was having awful trouble with IE 6.0 and changed to firefox and all trouble gone
I might have upgraded to IE 7.0 but wanted to use firefox first
think it all works with IE 7.0 though

There is some Javascript written for this site that runs only for IE6 to make the hover feature works. There's also some js for the search function and stuff and the two must be conflicting. Have to fix it :)

is the 'view my gallery' link on every members name missing aswell ??

It would appear so Moggy. I'll take a look at that.

EDIT: Nope, I'm lost on that one.
Definitely one for Russ to Suss

Also, how do I turn that annoying engine sound off on the home page? I don't want tokeep turning my speakers off. Baaaah Humbug!

Might be nice to have the sound on only when you click on the Zedology thingy to open it and not when you first log on to the site

When trying to paste over to the new article section one of the existing articles I get the following message
The Article Date that you have specified is invalid.:conf2:

Been successful about 4 times but it has come up on about 5 times now

Also, how do I turn that annoying engine sound off on the home page? I don't want tokeep turning my speakers off. Baaaah Humbug!
If you're running Firefox, you can add a FlashBlock extension - that will stop this...

Back