Goodwood pics

vpulsar

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all I thought some of you might like to see a few of my 400 goodwood photo's lol.

robsgoodwooddisneypics005.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics009.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics010.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics011.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics012.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics013.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics014.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics015.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics036.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics037.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics038.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics039.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics046.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics045.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics071.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics072.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics073.jpg

This is Lewis in the new Mclaren road car.

robsgoodwooddisneypics135.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics218.jpg

robsgoodwooddisneypics219.jpg

Rob

rallymanDP

Well-Known Forum User
Perez's car was beautifully built by Lawrence Evans, but originally it was in a pale blue and looked superb.

Those stripes and logos look completely naff !

Nigel Brook

Well-Known Forum User
Not normally pedantic Duncan but I think you are confusing two cars. Perez's car was originally white, it was Larry Holmes car that was blue. Agree with you about the stripes tho.

rallymanDP

Well-Known Forum User
Absolutely right, Nigel. I didn't see the Perez car before it got 'wrapped' in those stripes.

Still, either or both cars looked decidedly more attractive in plain colours. Much more correct for an Historic 240Z.

Hugh Myers

Well-Known Forum User
Perez's car looked a mess at Chatsworth too. It is a shame he cannot be bothered to fix the damage, presumably from the Safari.
I suppose it would be called "patina"!

rhanagar

Well-Known Forum User
Its always good to see Citroen producing really spectacular concept cars. I love them and the GT is by no means an exception. Love it!

Russ

Club Member
Don't like the Citroen, looks plastic fantastic to me, like the wild bodykits you see on chav cars. Agree with Steve, must be a pain having to take a passenger to watch you back when you're reversing :)

Goodwood looks good, wish I could have been there :)

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
great pictures !!!!!!!!! shame the citroens i work on are as good looking as that one !!!!!!!!!!!! but the DS3 is a cool car