Gone!

Wes

Well-Known Forum User
I thought I'd actually post a pic of my car even though it went today.

BE NICE TO THE NEW OWNER! (He could be an asset to the club)

The afternoon sun flattered it a little!
11339d1361140115-gone-photo-jpg

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    504.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited by a moderator:
Yep it looks good Wes, I was sad to see my old car go but the new owner couldn't be better and has given it/her a new lease of life.

Lets hope your new owner does the same.

Must be that time of year. Mine is hopefully going soon ... again to an owner who will give her the attention she deserves.

Hello All

Thanks Wes im very happy with the car and thanks for all the spares and bits,

IMG_0733_zps02ccb15e.jpg

car is now in the workshop ready for the work to start tonight want to get it done by the end of March, well when i mean done on the road not finished,

and please be nice to me, I sure i will need a fair be of advise and help over the coming months

Welcome to the Club.

Is that your 'Amazon' ? The person who bought my 240 has one of those too. :thumbs:

Thanks Rob

nope its not mu amazon its my friends that i share the workshop with we picked it up as a spares car a few weeks ago,its got the twin SU's and over drive box,

My friend has a 2 door '65 that he has been poly bushing and sorting the suspension out, he want to do some classic rally's in it one day,

Work started on the car last night, wheels off and up on axle stands so i can crack on with the welding today, I have taken a few days off work so i can get a good start on it and get a feel for how long im looking at,

Hi and welcome to Z ownership and the club!

Best of luck with the restoration, posts pics up of your progress, it will be nice to follow.

Hi and welcome aboard.

It’s great around this time of year; people dealing to buy cars in prep to summer restoration fun.
I look forward to reading about your build and what you get up to.

Anything different you’re doing or is it a standard restoration?

I'm planning on just finishing off the welding that Wes started, a general tidy up and put it back together for now so I can use it for the summer, and then take it off the road for a proper strip and rebuild next winter,

I'm also planning on building some coilovers, camber plates, spherical top
mounts etc and I also have 3 40 DCOE's lying around in the workshop

I will take lots of photos and get a thread going

Back