get matt back on the road

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
I am completely at fault for not doing this sooner!
At a committee meeting last November Steve Kemp proposed that we set up some sort of system were Z Club members could, in a small way, sponsor any of our many Z Motorsports competitors.
The idea being that we would ask each Z motorsport owner to write a small piece about themselves and we would set up a Paypal account for each of them were Z Club members could contribute to the competitor of their chose. Unfortunately this has not happened but I will endeavour to get things in place in the near future.

Due to recent events with Matt's car at the HSCC I would like to pre-empt this by starting a "get Matt back on the road" fund, I would love to say that the Z Club would match every pound raised but that is impossible.

So to get the ball rolling Steve Burns has already sent Matt something and I pledge £25

If you wish to help either contact Matt or send a cheque payable to the "Z Club" to
Mr Steve Burns
11 GreenfordGardens
Greenford
Middlesex
UB6 9LY

We will collect the money and pass it onto Matt with a list of donators

ben240z

Club Member
nice idea suzy. Hope it takes off. Few people realise the true cost of keeping the Z competitve and out on the tracks. We do it for the fun/love/thrill/buzz whatever it is that drives us to throw the Zs round a circuit,along a dragstrip,up a hillclimb,or through a rally stage. Kevin Bristow has had some major damage in the past, my car suffered a minor paintwork blemish a short while ago and I am sure Matt will not be the last to suffer a brush with the scenery so any help towards repairs,financial or parts/labour, I am sure I speak for all, would be greatly appreciated. I would like to thank Steve Kemp for proposing this. cheers ben

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I have already stated elsewhere but I repaeat that if Matt send me his address, I'll send him something. Sorry Club, but I prefer to send it myself direct.
When The Club has a fair system (kitty ?) to support a variety of competing cars, I shall pledge to that too !