Djz 60

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Yoh, Neil I,m too tired to do it! send lapdancer around to help..............................................DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I,m going in" chat " in a bit to see what i,m missing out of tonight.
I could do with a massage.................................DJZ'tense'60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
We,ve all taken the bird out,
We'll Be Back..................

I,VE NOT SEEN LOT's OF WELL KNOWN FORUM USER"S in THE "CHAT " ROOM,NEW USER'S TOO.
LET'S GET SOME PEOPLE ON IT, IT's EASY TO USE.
IT's GOOD TO HAVE DISCUSSION, ASK QUESTION's,BUY SELL BIT's,ARRANGE MEET UP OR WHATEVER.
.................................................................................................
DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Good Evening Neil,How are you mate,Baby Ice has put new pics in Gallery,There's one of you eating Jeremy Clarkson......DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I'm O.k Got to get post's in before kid's start doing my head in,cause computer's in their room, I empty box but get's filled up pretty quickly.
Zbloke could'nt get through either,bless im........
I,m gonna ask if it's possible to go to 'Top Gear' studio,If it o.k
I'll let you know detail's........................DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
yes indeed, but I'll still be 'LAST' on second take,I almost feel proud of myself..................................................What's the weather like up your way ? it's snowing in Leicester...DJZ 60.

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Tell you what would be handy is having the links buttons at the bottom of the page as well as the top then i wouldn't have to keep scrolling up to click a link

Neil

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
It can't be?, bloody hell, I'll check it again.......There's a lot of good lad's on here & they send me post's etc.
You get your post's built up mate cause that's a good way to get to know everyone better,you're a good un'......DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Also something in the PM box to tell you it's full.Russ is the Web-wizzard,it'll depend on space & all that...........DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,Neil...."Top Gear" is scheduled for October,& is filmed at Dunsford Park Aerodrome,Godalming Surrey.
They record the programme On a wednesday,around
2.30p.m to 7.00pm.I,m waiting to find out when they actually
record programme & the ticket's are said to be heavily in demand.
To get ticket's you have to register,& go through various
application procedures.This is on their website,but we know Jeremy on 1st name term's so we might be alright............
DJ'dvdstar'z 60.

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Yeah, we could try "give us tickets or we'll publish the pictures of you peeing on a protected British butterfly" as our opening gambit :)