Disgustingly cheap

funkysi

Well-Known Forum User
Is this all stunning UK manuals are worth now? Surely this car is worth more!

One of the best adverts I've seen.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-300ZX-...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1308&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
300zxtt_9.jpg

300zxtt_4.jpg

Nice clean car, Looks like a bargain for someone.

I think in the current economic climate you're are going to see some very nice motors selling very cheaply indeed!

Rob

Hi Si
Must agree not only does the car look fantastic value the guy deserves to get his asking price for the effort on the quality of the ad itself but hey that looks ahell of a lot of car for the money

That is a phenomenal amount of car for the cash. As has been mentioned before, it's a case of the economy dictating what peeps can charge for anything any more. A couple of months back a fair few s30's were in the classified on here. Sign of the times for sure. It does mean that someone is going to be a Z owner (and a fab one too!) for a relatively small price.

That is indeed a fantastic advert, makes me wanna go to the bank and ask to borrow 4 grand right now

Jeeeeeeeeeees :(

How long before Cavaliars are replaced by these? Thankfully they're so thirsty the nova brigade probably couldn't afford to run one ...

they're so thirsty the nova brigade probably couldn't afford to run one ...
that never stopped anyone buying such a car and discovering afterwards - not before they've shagged it though !

Still, I don't think you need 4 grand - make an offer just under 3 - it's soon Christmas and January brings more household quarterly bills......

that never stopped anyone buying such a car and discovering afterwards - not before they've shagged it though !

Too true :( Thankfully being RWD a lot of the brigade are scattered around the fields never to be seen in such a car again.

that is a nice tastefully done car.
it's only about five miles from me.
but sadly my pennies are destined for greater things. ;)

Back