Datsun Pickup

No it isn't so sue me as per the wheels and straight-lines are for wuffs - too boring and that car needs to be zipping down to the beach !

I like it Tom. Dump the Ca18 though, it's been done down under many times.

Would be nice with a Toyota V8. Now where could you find one of those ;)

Would love something like this. Those SSR's could look cool too.

The description is a bit worrying though where it says it's been stored bare metal for 3 years before being primed.. Makes you wonder why he's basically giving it away.

The description is a bit worrying though where it says it's been stored bare metal for 3 years before being primed.. Makes you wonder why he's basically giving it away.

A basic car can be imported around the £5k mark. But be prepared to deal with the usual repairs which are primarily un-doing the repairs done by previous owners.:eek:

At least with the aforementioned car, you are starting from a shell and its priced competitively ;).

A basic car can be imported around the £5k mark. But be prepared to deal with the usual repairs which are primarily un-doing the repairs done by previous owners.:eek:

At least with the aforementioned car, you are starting from a shell and its priced competitively ;).

And was worked upon by someone who as you equally loves old Datsuns.:cool:

I just wonder how much of a shell you're starting with as you may as well get it blasted in its current state.

Regardless, would love a Datsun pickup.. (Would get one of the Hakosuka front end kits for it)

These are popular in OZ ,when I was there they was fetching upto $25,000.

Understand this is going to a good home to share a garage with a hls30, p710, b310 amongst many others..

Back