Coys Auction 7th Sept

Good luck with the auction JK, dread to think of what the fee's are.

Perhaps if you're asking top money the car should be detailed to a higher finesse? Sort the rear panel out? Would it not be a worthy investment to attract more buyers?

Good luck with the auction JK, dread to think of what the fee's are.

Perhaps if you're asking top money the car should be detailed to a higher finesse? Sort the rear panel out? Would it not be a worthy investment to attract more buyers?

Cheers Dan, I've a Detailer booked for Monday 4th, and I'm not sure when you last saw the car but the rear panel and slam panel where both addressed last winter :)

JK

Cheers Dan, I've a Detailer booked for Monday 4th, and I'm not sure when you last saw the car but the rear panel and slam panel where both addressed last winter :)

JK

Hey JK,

Was some time ago at donnington in my old white car if I remember correctly.

Be good to see images of it now!

Dan

given the auction fees, against what you've been offered for it already, do you think this will be the way to go?

I can't comment on the buyers fees, but certainly sellers fee was very attractive so we will see won't we...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update, car didn't sell. Never really got started tbh, pretty disappointing experience.

Back to the drawing board.

Sorry to hear that JK. Hope it didn't cost you much (if anything) - not sure how these things work.

Auctions are just about having the right people in the room on the day ... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Sorry to hear that JK. Hope it didn't cost you much (if anything) - not sure how these things work.

Auctions are just about having the right people in the room on the day ... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Cheers, only transport cost, but that's enough trust me...anyone want a nice looking 260Z open to offers :rolleyes:

Back