Contemplating a change

MikeB

Well-Known Forum User
Folks

I've been mulling it over for a while, and I think I'm getting ready to sell my Z. :unsure:

So if you know anyone looking for a lightly tweeked, solid, RHD 240Z (1973), I may be in the mood to be talked to.

C26F4176-3CA4-4750-90F6-8C7A38D27563_zpsesr7upzl.jpg

John

It's pruning the collection between my father and I, so potentially this and a 76 Alfa Spider on the market..........and before anyone asks, No I won't do a BOGOF :)

Mike, I'll give you what you paid for it. So there you go, a rock solid offer.

Rob, thank you, I never expected an offer so quickly. How long does that offer stand for, as I'm not one for impulse decisions :)

Lovely car - are you sure that you've squeezed all the pleasure out of it - nothing left ?

And you're moving onto what ?

If anyone wants a z that drives how a z was intended then this is proper,I should know it was mine only reason I sold it was I moved house and lost my double garage I built,it has been tweaked a bit more since,it was rebuilt by four ways and as we know their work is quality but expensive.

Quality means quality,simple English,oops forgot,you are over there and we are in England,define quality,it is or it isn't,simple ,in plain English as that is where we are,pucka job,the car is quality,if you want to discuss the definition of quality then open up a new thread,ps the car in question is quality,so there baldy

Sad to see you are thinking of selling this awesome Z Mike and I think you will regret it if it goes. Having seen it in the metal and taken for a short drive I know how good this car is.... sorry I mean how great this car is and it will be an appreciating asset to any owner who keeps it in the condition it is in now.
Keep it Mike.

Paul and Gary, that you for the kind words about the car, I really am in two minds about selling, but with the market appearing to be on the up, if I am going to sell it, maybe now is the time.

Sean, no set plans on the future, I have the 911 as the fun car now, so possibly it may just be something to polish this time..........but I do like to take them out for the occasional bit of exercise, so we'll see.

Paul and Gary, that you for the kind words about the car, I really am in two minds about selling, but with the market appearing to be on the up, if I am going to sell it, maybe now is the time.

Sean, no set plans on the future, I have the 911 as the fun car now, so possibly it may just be something to polish this time..........but I do like to take them out for the occasional bit of exercise, so we'll see.

The market is on the up and will continue so. Sell it knowing that that you won't get another.

For Paul :

Quality : a measure of excellence or a state of being free from defects, deficiencies and significant variations.

Therefore :

high
good
average
low
poor
bad

And expensive doesn't always = good.

I'm sure Mikes' (Mike's ?) is beautiful - shame to let it slip through his fingers....

Well I ain't got a dictionary stuck up me you know wot so I don't have to get technical about a word,quality car,that's why I once owned it and was truly gutted to sell it,and yes see if Andrew wants to buy it back if the missus will allow,everyone that I know over the years that sold their Zeds end up buying another zed so it could be a costly mistake on your part Mike if you sell it

Back