Congratulations to Lewis Hamilton, 2008 formula 1 world champion!

andy

Well-Known Forum User
After an AWESOME race, destroyed finger nails, a deck of 20 cigs almost gone, Lewis has done it! I nearly punched the light down from the ceiling as he passed Glock! I'm still shaking lol

Congratulations Lewis, let this be the first of many!!!! :thumbs:

Cheers,

Andy

Yes indeed well done young man lol.

I thought the race itself was a bit dull for the most part, But the final few laps were a total nightmare to watch!

Roll on next season.

Rob

Didn't find it boring in the slightest tbh but I was hangin off the edge of the seat for the full length lol

I was hangin off the edge of the seat for the full length lol

:eek:You need to get out more then sunshine ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The middle section of the race was like watching paint dry :(.

Rob

:eek:You need to get out more then sunshine ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The middle section of the race was like watching paint dry :(.

Rob

LOL the excitement was down to Lewis - the race was open to Massa but Lewis had to work fooking hard!

but I was hangin off the edge of the seat for the full length lol

Strange what effect to much Stella can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic start and the last couple of laps but loads and loads of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs for the rest of it

Well done Lewis for winning overall but felt for the Massa family celebrating and then realising Lewis had won it on the last couple of corners

well I suppose he deserves a well done!

However, how old is he? it was comical his dad reprimanding everyone because "he needs a drink" ffs how old is he lol?

What a tit. He's a better driver than his points show. He's a very lucky lad indeed. I really felt sorry for Massa.

If he had lost out I'd have blamed the team for bringing him in for a tyre change so near the end.

Its only what the boy deserved after various Ferrari shenanigans all season long...... no silly penalty points and drive throughs this time....clearly Ferrari hadnt put enough horses heads in peoples beds.

My F1 moment of the year

The Ferrari team celebrating....for about 10 seconds and then the "Oh Sh%t" look on their faces...absolutely priceless :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Unbelieveable race especially at the end, we were sitting in disbelief before and after he got overtaken by vettel. The rain coming etc was nailbiting stuff.

Overall lewis was a very lucky lad to get that place back at the last minute and watcing the smiles being ripped off ferraris face was a classic. I thought the crowd's reaction was very poor, sad to see racism rife on such a large scale these days.

Although it was blind luck hamilton made it back on the last few corners he deserved to win regardless after being robbed of those 5 points in the first place by a useless set of stewards at spa and again several times throughout the season.

Win against adversity in my eyes, well done Lewis :D

Fantastic race. Hamiliton drove with great maturity (as did Massa).
It was in the lap of the gods as to how much rain was going to fall and as it turned out, just enough of the wet stuff covered the track to slow Glock and allow Hamilton through on the last corner. Unbelievable stuff. I was looking at Ferrari team celebrating and the next second as realisation came to them, the disbelief and utter disappointment. All very emotional. Well done Lewis.

With all these new chaps doing so well though, next year's competition should be very interesting.

The one thing that come out of this season as far as I'm concerned is that the F.I.A are corrupt :banghead:, Lewis should of won this in China if they hadn't played silly buggers all season, A lot needs to change next season to bring back the trust in the governing body, At the moment they seem to of out lawed over taking unless it gives them the result they want :confused::mad:.

But if they can fix these issues then next season should be fantastic with the slick tires coming back and all these fantastic new drivers coming through, The only thing I ask is that Alonso's engine blows up every race ;):eek::lol:.

Rob

Many folk accuse the F.I.A and Ferrari as being bent and dishonest. Personally I agree, but please add McLaren to that list.

Why ?..... Glock must have received orders to slow down and let Hamilton through:eek:
After the tyre change, and with some 5 laps to go Lewis was not gaining on Glock despite having better suited tyres. Why then does he manage to get the advantage at the last corner :rolleyes::devil:

Think....could it be that Glock received orders to let the car behind pass?:driving:

Many folk accuse the F.I.A and Ferrari as being bent and dishonest. Personally I agree, but please add McLaren to that list.

I purposely didn't include any of the teams because to one degree or another they're all guilty of some thought of shenanigans :rolleyes:, But the F.I.A are clearly as bent as a nine bob note :mad: and it needs to stop if their is any future for F1.

Rob

a984babe3db3feffe4e295c5e18197cfo.gif

Back