Collecting Cars at Bicester

Just went to the last early evening event . Main reason to see Kieron and the car he owns , super super car and a very nice person . Very quick hour and a half wanted to escape the darkness so we left on time . Looking forward to the next event as identified .

Attachments

• IMG_5061.jpeg
    IMG_5061.jpeg
    315.8 KB · Views: 50
Just went to the last early evening event . Main reason to see Kieron and the car he owns , super super car and a very nice person . Very quick hour and a half wanted to escape the darkness so we left on time . Looking forward to the next event as identified .
it was great to see you there and the cars got quite a lot of interest!

Do not mind. I'm only in Swindon so not too far for me. Get there for 9am and mosey on in from there?

Hi .
Anyone going to Bicester on Saturday have a spare Gear stick boot retainer ring that I could buy please?

Attachments

• -inner-shifter-boot-metal-flange-bezel-240z-260z-280z.jpg
    -inner-shifter-boot-metal-flange-bezel-240z-260z-280z.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2
Do not mind. I'm only in Swindon so not too far for me. Get there for 9am and mosey on in from there?
Yep I’ll try and get there for 9 too.
I also have an enthusiastic teenage photographer coming along. He’s based in Witney and has taken a set of photos of my Z and Honda S2000 over the weekend. I’ll introduce you to him and if you want a set of photos taken you can arrange directly with him…. He’s only looking for extra pocket money and wants to build a portfolio

Back