Clear Front Indicator Lenses

Farmer42

Club Member
Hi

I saw a few pictures of someone's 240Z a couple of weeks ago in a post and it had clear front indicator lenses instead of orange - the ones that are curved under the front bumper. I can't remember who it was and the post that I saw it. Does anyone know where I can get these or if I have to get the whole indicator fitting?

My side lights and park lights are also in the cluster and I am a bit concerned that come MOT time it will fail because I don't have white side lights. I have not had the car long enough to go through an MOT yet but it passed the last one before I had it. Am I safe in an MOT with orange side lights?

Cheers

Paul

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I think it depends who is doing the MOT but if it passed last time I don't see why not

status

Well-Known Forum User
With postage and probable tax they will cost a lot more,i have a complete set with the clear lens and side markers but sorry not for sale,but i do have 1 new and 1 mint second hane unit which will be for sale soon,i did have a new set of clear lenses but cant remember if i still have em,i'll have a look if you are interested

Farmer42

Club Member
Thanks

I am interested but it depends how much you want for them. If it is around the price shown on eBay then I might just take my chances with the MOT even though they do look good. Please let me know and I will let you know whether it's worth looking for them.

Cheers