Choice for Track Day?

Which track preference for a Z Club Track Day??

• Brands Hatch

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Oulton Park

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Snetterton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cadwell Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bedford Autodrome

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.F

Inactive
If the Z Club had a track day organised by Motorsport Vision which track would be your preferred location?

Brands Hatch is in Kent - usually the Indy circuit.
Oulton Park is in Cheshire. Great technical circuit with lots to learn.
Snetterton is in Norfolk - windswept, fast straights.
Cadwell Park is North Lincolnshire (?). Too many laps will make you ill after you've climbed the mountain once too many times.
Bedford Autodrome is....! Flat with huge run-off areas for novice mistakes.

Brands Hatch, why? because its nearer to me than the others, and i would probably crash whatever circuit i used anyway

Plumped for Bedford (coincidentally the closest to me). I love Oulton and want to play at Cadwell, but for a first day, which would prbably have a fair few novices, I'd say Bedford would be ideal. Also being centrally located would probably draw more folks to it than the more far flung tracks.

I will of course have to drag my car around behind me on it's frame rails wherever, so probably wouldn't be putting in the best lap times!!

Cheers,
Rob

I'm interested, Pete will be too from my group! Oulton park is too far for us though, any of the others will probaly be ok.
Nick..

Mr.F said:
Bump - 12 votes and me! Is that all the interest?
Lol :confused:
So these cars we have were actually built to be used then?
confused2.gif

n there was me thinkin they were only built to be looked at it
lmao.gif
:confused:

Steve Francis would probably go to any, and John Peek would be up for this. Paul Wrangle wouldn't say no and then there is Russ Hamilton, Where is Giles? - I need to check my Japfest list of Track people who are not on line and I'll get back to you. I can't vote for which circuit they would pefer but might give you an idea of numbes.

I have voted for Oulton but we would basically go to any of them (please try and avoid April but realise you can't book around one person!!)

I voted for Brands but would prefer the GP circuit, even though it's more expensive, as I've already done the Indy circuit. Would also do Cadwell even though it's a fair old trek for me as I used to live in Louth so it's my old home circuit.

bttt :)

Where we going then ?

Zed only track day :cool:

Come on, no good just looking at it !!

USE IT !!

Why is voting closed ?

I'd say Bedford because for all those in the SE it aint so far to travel and for all of you - Zs are supposed to be driven so a few extra miles for a larger circuit (I assume with cones etc) and safer !

What's the cost (hasn't been mentioned yet and circuit prices vary) ? And when ?

Deffo Bedford,

Reasons.......

Brands, Always liked brands, but not the indy curcuit

Oulton, 2nd choice

Snetterton, Great track, Had a few too many hi-sides on bikes there thou :)

Cadwell will kill the Z's, Simple. I raced bikes there, very hard on brakes/suspesion

Bedford, Superb track, as Mike says, Loads of run off. Gets my vote everytime.

Well yes - a day like this is for EVERYONE to enjoy themselves, not just the best and/or experienced track users ! One club - all the members !

Back