chat room

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
i see there is one now are ppl using it, i wouldnt know cos i cant work out how to use it.(im a mukanik not a pc expert)

Russ

Club Member
It should be very simple, you click chat, a window pops up (disable your popup blockers people) and then you put your full name and a nick name in, click enter, accept the install and voila you are in the chat room. There is a bar at the bottom which you type into and then hit return to send the message...

You will need a java virtual machine installed, which is standard with Windows XP if I remember, if not you will need to download one. I thought if you didn't have one it told you though anyway?

Hope that helps?

Russ

Club Member
Yeh me too, I've only seen Z bloke in there after various people were asking for it :)

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
fanx for explaining that, i will have a go when i get a mo.just burning off half a ton of underseal so i can blast the body

zbloke

Club Member
Worked OK for me on the first night, good work Russ, I've told pmac about it today so we should see him in soon, :D

Tim

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I,ve been on the chat room a couple of time,s,It's quite easy to suss out.
Had a few good laugh's,will go on it whenever possible.
Nice one Russ, Jez was pole dancing,Skiddell making Jelly,& Steve Burn,s cooked for us all.
Groll's,was logged on,but fell asleep looking for inner wing panel.
Neil 300,came on until the neighbour came around,& then I went home...................................DJZ 60.

Russ

Club Member
LMAO. Ooh soon we'll have our own virtual avatars and community and our first chat room relationships! (If such things happen I'll take the bloody room away). :D

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Yes i was there last night watching the pole dancing Timber floor needs polishing now nice one Russ, does it support voice chat?

Regards

Neil

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
thought in my drunken state would log into the chat room and have a chat to my oldmate sean dezart
and what do I get a maessage can't connect you as your drunk second part my humour sod it first part not my humour so going to bed

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry, I tried earlier and couldn't work out how to logg on ! Call me a frog-hopping thickie but.......?

How about a really simple guide for fellow simpletons !

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
I had the same problem!...Just click on the Chat button above...type in your name and the nickname you want to use and make up a password and enter it!...You're then connected straight away!
Cheerz,
JEZ