Chat? I Wish!

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Well ive think it must be me then, Im still getting gobbledy gook, unable to connect, something about a signature being false, Cant we all have a freefone number to chat on.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Not just me then ! Boomer and I figured it was a cunning inglees plan to keep the French out - in fact the only one who CAN chat in there is Burnsie who oftens talks to himself !

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
seems like it may be me whos the problem
when everybody was in there I couldn't get in
and now I can get in there easy most other people can't get in
if it all carries on like this I will start to get a complex

seriously though as Russ has said he can't sort the problem unless you all put down what the chatroom shows you when it wont let you in

completewally

Well-Known Forum User
Not to worry Sean,,,us Canadians are blocked as well :D :D Russ, I seem to get a line saying my nick is already registered and 2 pleeeze choose another, however this I can't seem to manage. What I'm wondering is there a site I'm missing out on cus all I have to deal with is the sign in page where it asks you name ,,nick,,, and password?

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
just a thought when before I get logged in I get a security warning and then I press the yes button abd get logged in

dont know if others are getting this

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I,ve been on it load's of time's,& all of a sudden it said I cant
register under "DJZ 60",What's it want me to be Pavorotte',
Marty Feldman,Adolf Eichmann, Or Demis Roussos,or huggy bear?
DJZ 60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
oooo me eye's,congrat's Mike..................Sugar,creeping up nice
& tuneful.......................................................DJZ 60.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Mike, you've got my vote -good one !

the message I get (after some security message that I've never seen before and agree to :

"Connecting...
Unable to connect : java.net.ConnectException : Connection timed out: connect"

There you go Russ - I'll give you 5 minutes !

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Well what a wally i am, in trying to add a post to this thread, ive gone and started a new thread also called CHAT? I WISH, and left a reply there.

I ask you, am I too cool for this site or what, what next? wait till i get behind the wheel of my 240, i could be a danger to myself if my brain is in gear.

Ive got no chance of catching you up, DJZ60, it takes me all night to leave one bloody post.

Don.

Russ

Club Member
Originally posted by completewally
Not to worry Sean,,,us Canadians are blocked as well :D :D Russ, I seem to get a line saying my nick is already registered and 2 pleeeze choose another, however this I can't seem to manage. What I'm wondering is there a site I'm missing out on cus all I have to deal with is the sign in page where it asks you name ,,nick,,, and password?

The server is shared by thousands of chat rooms the world over and unfortunately it seems whatever the name you're chosing is, it's already taken by someone else, you're gonna have to change it in chat I'm afraid. If its any consolation Russ is taken so in chat I am Russ_T.