Castle Combe

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
If your woried about the weather, burnsie is down that way tonight and will be leaving at about 6 AM so I will post up how sunny it is, or not as the case maybe.

Nidge74

New Forum User
15.gif

Dale

Club Member
I'm seventeen miles away from the curcuit at the mo'. The weather now is cloudy and cool (although it's still feels warm to me! :cool:) with the odd 'spit on'. Local weather forecast says much the same tomorrow.

A relative lie in for me then, aiming to be there for around half past seven. :thumbs:

Bantambunny

Well-Known Forum User
Well i can't make it now, the immobiliser suddenly armed itself and won't go off and one of my wheels is leaking air so that's every night this week and £500 i've spent getting the car ready for nothing :(

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Well i can't make it now, the immobiliser suddenly armed itself and won't go off and one of my wheels is leaking air so that's every night this week and £500 i've spent getting the car ready for nothing :(

Disconect the car battery for 10 mins and re-set......

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Dry in surrey, a tad cloudy, no rain and dry in Bristol...sky clear.....im on me way.:D

Zarudi

Well-Known Forum User
Well, rain stay off and i really enjoyed the day.

good to meet fellow Z owners and the maiden voyage went really well. Car ran great and i had big grin on my face all the way there and back.

Looking forward to doing it again.

Doz

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Great day out, no rain, but a little wet under the car on the way back so the de-humidifirers have some work to do.....played with a wrx on the way and generally had some fun.... if you didn't attend ya missed out.:p next meet is le mans classic.....sort your life out and get there.:D

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hope everyone had a good day. I could'nt be there cause of committments...but i try to be at many different do'oz whenever i can make it. Thanx'z to madmarco for setting up the bash.
DJZ 60

Russ

Club Member
And the weather held out ALL day, and remained cool so we all had a nice amount of air pressure for on the track :)