BUSH Vs KERRY - The debate rages

Is one better than the other ? We always think that the incumbrant is bad, can another be worse ?

I like Bush or dubio or whatever his nickname is funny looking
& his expression's are worth a million.
Kerry,sway's every ten minute's & isn't decisive or strong in using his own head,he look's like a 'Thunderbird puppet'.
If I had a say in it,Steve Burn's would make a great president,
"True Grit", & turning up at state occasion's in his Z are his
vote winning qualification's.........................DJZ 60.

dont vote.it only encourages them,all full of shit whatever side of the pond you are standing

Ladie's & Gentlemen,Honarable guest's I would like to present you with the President of Greenford,.
President Porkenstein......................(Applause)

"Distinguised Zedder's,Owner's of all Z car's,It is my great
honour to announce that I am reducing the price of good's sold at Mr.F's so that the not so well to do Z owner's can restore their Z's
For under a tenner. Well off,posh people like John-Boy,will have to donate a couple of surplus car's to anyone that's not too tall,
like Neil 300Zx. It is in the interest of the Z club that the Newest
member's On the forum will pay the annual membership for the
topmost poster on the forum,anyone that's not a member will
have to wear a flowery dress at Billing Aquadrome so Zedder's can Run these people over easily,moving on to the next one.
900ss,Z Birdy & also Mr.F have a post cap limit of 1350
post's after which they will have to use the forum anonymously.
I am PORKENSTEIN,leader of the Z club, & it is in your interest to offer me pork scratching's dipped in L28 engine oil,Or else pig's will fly...............................................

well it's one way to increase your count I suppose (not THE Count, just post count)

There are a lot of members who I would love to see post more. They know their sh*t, sit in the background, watch and listen and then come out with invaluable pearls of wisdom for those of us that don't know to hoover up. In the evolutionary scale of Z knowledge they have taken me from amoeba to plankton over the last three months, thanks guys, I am learning ... slowly.

These people are few but know who they are.

hey im posting as fast as i can, it takes me an hour to find each letter on my keyboard.:p

Haerd on TV last night, the joint marketing expenditure of the Bush and Kerry campaigns has now topped $1Billion ......%(£$*"?{+

That is a LOT of money.

Well,It's all set to happen Tommorrow,& a possible recount etc
will add another few million's to this race to secure the White
House position( Clinton/Lewinsky).............DJZ 60.

Back