Beta motorsports r180 adapters

Proper Beta Motorsports(originals and none have been made in such quality since) beta motorsport Subaru r180 adapters. They cost me £375 about 7 years ago. I think they're still worth the same.

Any takers?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I thought John Williams made them first and Beta copied his .....then Dave at Fuofab copied Beta ?

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
I thought John Williams made them first and Beta copied his .....then Dave at Fuofab copied Beta ?

They were originally conceived/designed by John Coffey of Beta Motorsports, who commissioned John Williams to manufacture them. Then John Williams sold them direct.

I believe Futofab have simply copied the original Beta Motorsports design/John Williams produced items.

The originals have a better reputation than the Futofab copies.

They were originally conceived/designed by John Coffey of Beta Motorsports, who commissioned John Williams to manufacture them. Then John Williams sold them direct.

I believe Futofab have simply copied the original Beta Motorsports design/John Williams produced items.

The originals have a better reputation than the Futofab copies.

Yes, I paid John Coffey for them.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
I've moderated to keep it a for sale ad (with a brief bit of extra on the history).