Back on the road

PHIL HYETT

Well-Known Forum User
Clive Standish ex 240Z V8 is back on the road .Took it out for my first drive yesterday !! Could not believe how quick it was ,brakes not as good as they should be ,so will have to fit a larger servo ,Which my other 240z has fitted .A bit of paint work over the winter and a rolling road session ready for some sprint and speed trial action and try a bit of hill climb I hope .Cant wait for the spring . PHIL .

Attachments

• E-MAIL IMG_0001.jpg
    E-MAIL IMG_0001.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 32
Engine Pics

Engine pics TVR spec Rover V8 3.9 . REGARD PHIL .:bow:

Attachments

• E-MAIL V80001.jpg
    E-MAIL V80001.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 27
  • E-MAIL V80001_1.jpg
    E-MAIL V80001_1.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 25
Great!
I've alway's liked this 240z since I saw it (years ago) in either
'street machine' or simular magazine back then. DJZ 60.:cool:

Thanks !!!!

Yes it has been in a few mags over the years may be some more in the future .Its a great car Iam pleased to be its new owner and hope to give it a well deserved new lease of life on the road and track .

Regards Phil . :bow:

Good to hear you intend on using her Phil, looks great! That engine makes me excited just looking at it!! :D

Not for sale

Not For Sale DJZ 60 Iam afraid.
Only driven it once since i bought it of Clive . Cant wait to drive it in anger at Brighton speed trials next year Hope to take both 240Zs to the trials .

Regards Phil .:bow:

Maybe you might need a spare driver to help you drive this car to Brighton whilst you drive your other 240Z there :D.. HAHA.. here's wishing.. :D :D Anyway, hopefully my Green Beast should be ready by then. :D

Hi Phil........ Top Bloke! great car!
I'm only winding you up(a little) because I can see how much fun/contentment you are getting from your new aquirement.
This is what Z's are about.....I am genuinely pleased for you.
Regards DJZ 60.:bow:

DJZ60 Thanks Mr.G Thanks

THANKS YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!! TWO 240Zs AT BRIGHTON ANY MORE TAKERS ???????????????? YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THE DAY YOU WOULD HAVE !! NOT CHEAP BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY .Phil :bow:

Attachments

• E-MAIL BRIGHTON 060001.jpg
    E-MAIL BRIGHTON 060001.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 16
  • e-mailIMG_0001.jpg
    e-mailIMG_0001.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 19
  • E-MAIL IMG_0001_1.jpg
    E-MAIL IMG_0001_1.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Thanks Jimijitsu . Regards Phil:bow:Just looked at your gallery swap you?? what a GREAT LOOKING CAR !!

Good for you Phil - it never was really used in anger so it will be interesting to see how it fares.

Back