Another club idea?

MarkH

Well-Known Forum User
I am not sure about this one, so bear with me on this?

During my time with the Z32 I have met a fair few disabled drivers.

The advantages are, available in auto transmission, relaxed power steering and plenty of room for any equipment they need.

Does anyone think it may be advantageous to the forum and this part of the community, to have a section within the forum?

Then they can discuss wheelchair fitment, adaptation and how it fits their particular circumstance?

Any idea is a good idea ......

Until the committee tear it apart . lol

I'm sure this will be discussed in detail as it does seem like a great idea.

Why can't this be covered by an appropriate thread in the Z32 Forum?

We don't want to fragment the Forum into too many sections, where would it end?

Last edited by a moderator:
We already have one such member whose performance on the drag strip and in drifting are now legendary. However he is the only member in such an unfortunate position and hopefully not for much longer.

I personally do not consider any z to be a useful car to a disabled person. Most of them can obtain a modern reliable car on Motability and would probably take this option for peace of mind if nothing else.

I think this one's a non starter but keep 'em coming.

We already have one such member whose performance on the drag strip and in drifting are now legendary. However he is the only member in such an unfortunate position and hopefully not for much longer.

How do know, have you met all the members and subscribed users on the forum, stripped em naked and examined them?:bow:

I personally do not consider any z to be a useful car to a disabled person. Most of them can obtain a modern reliable car on Motability and would probably take this option for peace of mind if nothing else.

Bloody el whoever said any zed was a useful car, there are disabled people out there who may actually enjoy zeds and are stupid enough to buy one for this reason:lol:

Rob I am not only talking about Z32s but every zed, it is also sending a message out to people that the Zclub wants everyone involved in their club and everyone is welcome?

I like the idea, however I'd be surprised if there was a target audience for it to be honest. Maybe an article for the mag on how someone adapted a Z would be a nice read though. I'm with Arkwright on this one.

Back