a message to all members

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
I thought I would just let the club members know I have decided to resign my post within the committee for personal reasons with effect of 26/09/05. thanks Paul

sorry to hear this paul
i hope all goes well mate
still keep in touch by pm
and i look forward too seeing you at the xmas party mines a large 1

cheers steve

Dear Paul,
Whatever reason/s led you to make this decision.You are not alone! You are ,as
we all are, equally valid as a member,as a co-Z lover,& have something in common with everyone
else. Don't let things get you down, you have friends & a lot of people know you & appreciate
what role you play. The Z Club, has some very debateable & sometimes conflicting issues,this
is what can be expected from such differing inputs & personalities.
Think before you make any rash decision's & hold on in there! YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT,
as does anyone else, please Hold on...............................Regards DJZ 60.:)

Sean, I forgot about 'that' wine you gotch me!,wonder where iZ
it? Awefully nize of you wonderfully good looking & handsome
Z lover......................... DJZ 60.:cool:

Give groll'Z Champagne, :)

Grolls wouldn't know Champagne from flippin' Babycham ! A nice Crémant though wouldn't be a bad idea !

My wifes grandad, gave my wife babycham at a party once, when she was about 5, he thought it was for babies, about 3 bottles later, he realised she wasnt as she should be. just thought I would share that with you.

Shes never recovered.
Don.

Babycham - the thinking mans' mouth-rinse !

It's like at all those office partys when the blokes are quaffing beer and whiskey if they're not trying an amateur wine tasting with Sainsburys' red ! All the women are drinking white or perhaps rosé now, unless there's Babycham available in which case it's that and blackcurrant juice..........

grolls said:
I thought I would just let the club members know I have decided to resign my post within the committee for personal reasons with effect of 26/09/05. thanks Paul
Just thought I'd quote that to remind people what this thread's topic actually started out as....... :rolleyes:

S30-SAU to you - have you seen the other site ?

Still waiting to hear from the club if this thread topic is definitive and if Blobby will continue as Treasurer ? Sounds like squabbling in the A Team to me !

More time to enjoy and work on your Z! Moderating an internet site isnt an easy job at all and can be very time consuming. Welcome back PAUL.

SeanDezart said:
and if Blobby will continue as Treasurer ?
The answer to this is NO
At this moment of time there will be no treasure as of the 1ST January 2006.
It appears that I will have to get two new manadates again from the two banks to change the signuraries of the clubs accounts
Not sure where we stand with them as we do not have a official treasurer
They may not let us carry on having a club account
As you can guess I am really over the moon with the outcome of this and with a little more private and personal discussion this situation would never have arisen

Back