50th anniversary sticker

chris frizzell

Club Member
178-large_default.jpg

hi just been on the French club web site . in there shop they have a cool looking sticker . its only a euro . are the club doing anything similary ? or if lots of owner are interested may be a bulk purchace and make a few quide . may have to do it quick as a euro may be a £5 after 29th march .

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
hi just been on the French club web site . in there shop they have a cool looking sticker . its only a euro . are the club doing anything similary ? or if lots of owner are interested may be a bulk purchace and make a few quide . may have to do it quick as a euro may be a £5 after 29th march .

The club has discussed doing one but it would be a more universal Z logo design (That way no Nissan/Datsun Car model issues).

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Huw, I don't feel like it should be seen as necessarily 50years since the appearance of the S30 but more of the beginning of a legacy that passed through the S30 stage and let's face it - Nissan sold +250,000 S130s in 5yrs compared to maybe (someone please correct me) +250,000 S30s during 8yrs !

Take heart that the customer is always right and Nissan cannot regret the S130 !

Huw

Club Member
Huw, I don't feel like it should be seen as necessarily 50years since the appearance of the S30 but more of the beginning of a legacy that passed through the S30 stage and let's face it - Nissan sold +250,000 S130s in 5yrs compared to maybe (someone please correct me) +250,000 S30s during 8yrs !

Take heart that the customer is always right and Nissan cannot regret the S130 !

That many! I did not know that. Feel better all ready :)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Well, a lot in the UK were then broken up for cannabalising parts so the questions is : do you enjoy having one of the rarer Zs (which is 40 this year) in the UK like the RS30 (which are 45) lads ?

In never heard of the Porsche clubs diluting their birthday celebrations of the 911 by feeling obliged to mention every model that followed : nor did Mini countrymen complain when one sees the original basic 1959 saloon model being praised.

Ultimately, it's just another tool to use in order to promote the make and ALL of the models...eg the Z32 is 30 this year too !

Can we please refrain from being too politically correct and focus on the main issue - 50yrs ago this year saw the first of the Z* line come out to play !

Z is more generic than 'S30' if not 100% accurate.

Attachments

• epaves774.jpg
    epaves774.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 15

johnymd

Club Member
Don't feel left out Huw. It's only the first generation '69 cars that are celebrating their 50th birthday. All of us without these cars are celebrating the start of an era and the image should indicate the car that started it all. This is all just my opinion.

chris frizzell

Club Member
hi i think the individual route is the way but if you want i could buy 2 if you like . i will contact the french club now .keep you in the loop

chris frizzell

Club Member
hi shankskop just got 2 sticker came in a 3 euro so when they come i will contact you for your address with uk post its about £1.50 with me posting to you thanks chris

chris frizzell

Club Member
sorry Sean only seen your sticker after i got 2 .thanks for your comments on this my thoughts to a tee . i hope you sell lot as they look fantactic may need to push them a little or sell on ebay i think you will sell them all .ps still want one off your exhaust in the future just finishing my 280z off but i will need new pipe for late on this year thanks chris

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Chris.

From whom did you buy two or are you talking about some others (in which case - which please) ?

My aim is to have everything in stock, on the shelf from late September onwards.