370Z Nismo brochure

Russ

Club Member
Ballpark £30k for 370Z against £55k ish for a GTR, so nearly double.

Wonder what would make the better car (depending on purpose of course), 370Z with £25k mods or stock GTR?

Russ

Club Member
AHh I missed that, I don't believe they have announced it in the UK yet (not that I can find), $40k US though *sigh*

Russ

Club Member
Nah nah nah, finish my house, then build a better garage, then play 240z :)

Oh and if I had any money I wouldn't be spending it on modern cars, no skill in that! How very dull (even if they are awesome, they don't have the same spirit as something old).

Russ

Club Member
Just lusting after pretty things as usual!

Yes bought the house, then found they put a retention on the mortgage, so jumped in with both feet and bought it anyway. Had to

Do asbestos survey (passed thankfully with only safe stuff here)
Get electrics certified (still to do)
Heating and plumbing certified (done, with a couple earths to install on gas/water pipes and vent to insall in room with boiler in it)
Repair/renew all external blown render (still to do!! struggling to get a plasterer believe it or not)
Replace/repair all external joinery (two large front bay windows to be replaced in four weeks, lots of windows to sand/paint)
Install adequate drainage (still to dig two new soakaways and run pipework)
Install a kitchen (bodged in a crap one just to pass for now)
Timber/damp report (got to reset all floors on ground level yet, and have whole house treated for woodworm)

and a bunch of other stuff, my last day is November 8th!! Busy busy, and have Z club AGM coming up so busy trying to pull my finger out for that, oh and fix my car and bike, no time to sleep!