350Z UK Owners Club meeting

I had a look on your site as I can look at the non member bits but I couldn't find the post. if it's in the members section we wont be able to read it.

I'm from the 350Z site and I'm already going so I won't add my name here too. To date we have 40 350's lined up.

It'd be good to see some of you chaps coming along.

p15pathfinder (Hi BTW) - maybe you could post some information on here and keep tabs on any people who sign up in a similar way Steve Burns is updating the Silverstone meet on the 350Z site.

p15pathfinder - drop Steve kiddell a line and we might be able to get a notice up in our next magazine about this meeting
you can find him here or e-mail editor@zclub.net

No fighting here or I'll do something with my big stick and delete all offended posts.

As you were.

Delete as you see fit Russ.... I'm afraid this is what we are often faced with

Jesus, i've spent a good couple of hours following the threads from this link to the 350z site. Amazing, i thought sean and the count had issues (with each other) but the 350z threads are hilarious.

Bumping this one up guys :)

I hope that a few of you can make it.

Every Z driver is welcome to attend from 10:30am onwards :)

350zUKownersclub Third South East Regional meeting

Imperial War Museum Airfield Duxford Cambridgeshire

Sunday 27 May 2007
Bank Holiday weekend

Arrive at Duxford Airfield no earlier than 10:30am

This is an ALL Z meeting combined with the Jaguar Enthusiasts Club

The entry fee for the day will be just under £10 and I think that Duxford is a great venue for a day out. If you have not been there before you will have a good time. Sadly there is unlikely to be time for a combined run out in convoy unless we work things out to leave the airfield during the afternoon but this may seem rather rude if we do. So please regard this as a static meeting. A convoy up or down the M11 motorway will be easy to organise though.

Guys we would like a huge turn out here as the airfield is vast and our cars would be lost if we only had 20 cars there. Please come to the meeting and see if we can get the total attendance up over 40

Last edited by a moderator:
Back