280zx success!!!

chef

Club Member
At last maybe our 280's are getting the recognition that they deserve. On Sunday at the tatton park show my 280 was awarded a trophy for 3 rd place best 80's sports car in show, thought I would mention it on the 280 forum specifically because there will be others who realise how great these cars are and just how rare they are becoming. 280's are fantastic keep them rolling, regards chef

Well done Chef nice one,I won a trophy for one of the top five cars at show at japshow last
year competition was high as first place car had 24ct plated engine parts .:thumbs::thumbs:

Congratulations! I agree that the 280ZX is rapidly gaining in respectability as a classic in recent times and good examples are becoming increasingly rare to find.
Watch the classifieds for an announcement of the sale of a rust free (yes, really) low mileage example that has been hidden away for 30 years! For sale...
Also, for an excellent modified version, see the advert for the Kaminari 2 seater that I'm currently selling for Burnsie! Join the movement - bring back the 280!

Well done Stuart, you do have a fine example of a most excellent car!

Watch the classifieds for an announcement of the sale of a rust free (yes, really) low mileage example that has been hidden away for 30 years!

Rust free and 280ZX don't normally sit well in the same sentence, will look out for this one.

Any body got any no.s of the no. of 280zx on the road or sorn'd or both? Oh by the way my doner Mk1 needs to go in the next month or two, it has to go off the driveway to make way for freebird coming back. If anyone needs anything please get intouch as it will be scrapped.

Well done on the throphy Stuart, nice to hear the 280ZX is finally getting the recognition it deserves.:thumbs:

Back