280Z 2 seater Ebay

I like it - a few bits to tidy up - nice road car..........better than the 260Z (always quoted as betetr than the 240Z as a road car) ?:devil:

£3550, reserve not met, brown(bronze), brown(tan),bumpers, visible structural corrosion.280z.

Its a low emission euro 5 version you can see the catalytic converter welded in the exhaust system

From memory the chassis plates on these quote 160/70 BHP....I reckon they're nearer 70.

Good base car though

Reserve £3500, 1 bid, it's at £500 off it's value, no bargain to be had here.

Err...reserve not met at £3.5k.....so I'm not following your logic unless you're trying to convice us that it isn't a bargain unless at £3k ?:confused:

Really? At the moment it's at £3500, that is about £500 off it's value (my estimate) of £4000. No bargain. Bet the reserve is about £7500.

I'm having trouble getting my head around what you're saying.:)

Find and buy a reasonable one over there. Ship and import it and it'll probably cost a minimum of £6k.
And everyone is entitled to a bit of profit for time and money invested.:thumbs:

A brown/brown/280z with chassis rust is probably not what you should be importing if you want to make money.

A brown/brown/280z with chassis rust is probably not what you should be importing if you want to make money.

For one area to be hit by such hard corrosion so bad there must be more hidden away so may not be such a good buy after all.

I like brown.....and half of all Samuris are also brown.

Attachments

• IMG_23442bis.jpg
    IMG_23442bis.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 40
Back