260z 2+2 on ebay...Any good?

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
There's a 260Z 2+2 on ebay and it's near to where I live.Looks quite nice in the photos and appears to be a Hong Kong import?...Has aircon too!
Ebay 260z 2+2

I don't know much about these cars!....Does it look ok?

must be worth going for a look (or are you camped in the next field?)
seriously though it looks nice enough and it's got a years ticket not far from you, have a ride out & report back. All depends what he wants for it not met reserve yet.

I agree with Derek, worth a look. For some reason 260z 2+2 cars look ugly in pictures but better in the flesh. I bet this car is a stunner but it looks a bit bulky in the picture!

I agree with Derek, worth a look. For some reason 260z 2+2 cars look ugly in pictures but EVEN WORSE in the flesh. I bet this car is a stunner but it looks a bit bulky in the picture!
;) ;)
It does however look like a good one if that is what you are looking for.:bow:
But TBH I dont think Miss Hughes Junior would be very happy in the back seat.:eek:

:) :) :)

It does look a nice example - rear seat belts too.......................... I might buy it for the air-con ;)

Rob Gaskin said:
I agree with Derek, worth a look. For some reason 260z 2+2 cars look ugly in pictures but better in the flesh. I bet this car is a stunner but it looks a bit bulky in the picture!
I always wondered about that... the 2+2s look awful in photos... too long, like a Jag wannabe... will have to check one out in the flesh now :)

Hi,
I've previously never really liked the 260 2by2 shape, but having spent a week driving in convoy with Graham's 260z 2+2 on the Isle Of Wight, I've found it does grow on you....The general public seem to like it too!
The 2+2 does seem more of a grand tourer than a sports car like the 2 seater model.

I didn't go to see the car in the end, as I spoke to the vendor on the phone and he was expecting more for it than I wanted to pay and I didn't want to waste his time!....It didn't meet the reserve price on ebay either.
I delayed going to see... and therefore missed out on a nice 280ZX today too!:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back