260 at Brooklands today

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
http://www.historics.co.uk/buying/auctions/2015-03-07/cars/1974-datsun-260z.aspx?p=2

Couldn't find the other thread on this. It went for 17K plus 10% selling fees. Body as expected very clean and rust free as a Arizona car should be, interior ruff, engine bay not particularly nice, looked tired but no rust and some interior panels missing and generally not looked after would be my thoughts. Buyer will have to spend a few quid on the interior to get it looking nice.

in essence a good base to start from...... an expensive base mind but then you try to find a rust free 240 or 260...... Looks like 240s and 260s are now becoming much more sort after and valued. well all those not full of plod and under seal.

richiep

Club Member
Who the feck is Nathan? no mind reader here!

That's what happens when you diss us off for years and then post out of the blue! :p

Forum member zNathan's silver 260Z that was auctioned a few days ago. UK car, ex-Z Farm, fully restored. Went for 14K.

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
That's what happens when you diss us off for years and then post out of the blue! :p

Forum member zNathan's silver 260Z that was auctioned a few days ago. UK car, ex-Z Farm, fully restored. Went for 14K.

diss us off for years..........:eek: moi...... diss..... never

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
YEAH,when yer coming over boy,aint seen yer since le mans

I need a few odds n sods of Mike can make it a round trip and grab those items off you too. Net could of weeks depending on mikes stock.... :thumbs:

status

Well-Known Forum User
His head looks shiny but not luverly,mine and your car and a few other 260zs must be worth nearly £40,000 if something like that went for that sort of dosh,