240 in Octane

MikeB

Well-Known Forum User
Just got the November edition of Octane, an article on El Mirage lake bed has a couple of shots of Steve Tillick's Toyota 2JZ powered 240Z and after that another 240 features in the 2016 Winter Trial ad

Getting popular :)

982a5873535e879ab9b7a666abe59e33.jpg

7e637ee4117cf19d040207eafa19daed.jpg

9a6bc3ab099ddd3e0813a990139f1d0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If yours is brockwells then change the t in out to an r. Otherwise great add and good luck. New venture?

If yours is brockwells then change the t in out to an r. Otherwise great add and good luck. New venture?

It is Brockwells.... New ish, off to a good start though, which is both good and bad given some other commitments I've got on my time already! I've just checked the proof of the add, it didn't have the typo in!!

At the minute I'd be very happy just to build some normal garages for cars as everything seems to be a bit of a one off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you offer a choice of roof tiles - I'm thinking slate would look nice in the ad and stand out from the crowd ! They all look a bit 'Kentish' !

Can you offer a choice of roof tiles - I'm thinking slate would look nice in the ad and stand out from the crowd ! They all look a bit 'Kentish' !

you can have whatever you'd like, I've some pics of some nicely slated ones, the current build is slate also, thats a double garage with attached insulated office, slate roof.

So Mr Franky, avec vous any photos of you own garage!? Last I saw, it had foundations! Oh and I was most envious of the size. ;)

I think the clay tile look goes well with oak.

I'm sure you do but for advertising purposes, a slated photo would stand out and since (I believe - happy to be corrected) a lot of target hosues in the SW have slated roofs, one of them and even a thatched roof would draw people to the ad over the competition.

Just mho of course.

Just got the November edition of Octane, an article on El Mirage lake bed has a couple of shots of Steve Tillick's Toyota 2JZ powered 240Z and after that another 240 features in the 2016 Winter Trial ad

Getting popular :)

And the Kevin Bristow article on page 184.

Plus on page 282 a picture (that's all) of a Datsun based GTO associated with Guy Ritchie and the Man from U.N.C.L.E. film.

I find some very interesting, sensible, well written and varied articles in Octane. I suppose it appeals to the 'older' enthusiast.

Back