240/260 Windscreen

candy red

Club Member
Are 240 and 260z windscreens the same ?:unsure:

Has anyone got a blue tinted screen in there 249/269z?. If no would you fit a blue tinted screen if it was the right price and fairly local screen is brand new.

Your thoughts would be appreciated

Derrick ;)

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Derrick Yes 240 & 260 screens are the same. When you say blue screen do you mean blue top tint if so I would snap it up as they look really cool.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I love my blue screen as it works really well on sunny days - basically anytime the car is driven ;)

candy red

Club Member
Thought the 240/260z screens was the same but just checking :thumbs:

The screen is a full blue tint not just the top

Thanks Derrick;)

status

Well-Known Forum User
With your colour scheme a brown one might go better,Mine is suppose to be brown at the top,thought you were selling your Zed grolls,I'm waiting to see wot it goes for before I put mine on the market ,

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
I need a screen too if anyone finds a source of new ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look in the classifieds there was a notification about a week ago that where there were 5 new ones for sale
Some have gone now I believe but have a look and maybe there are some left

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Can't see that? There seems to be no for sale ads since 2013?

Specsavers are good for helping eyesight;)
Click on the Classified button in the top strip of the home page and a drop down menu will appear Click on Car parts and other items for sale and then in the drop down menu there is windscreens for sale
HTH
As a unsubscribed member you will be able to see the Classifieds that have been released to all to see from the closed classifieds that are first shown to subscribed members for the first seven days

Dave_Brown

Active Forum User
No classified section showing at all for me, only the one in trade section which is unused

Dave_Brown

Active Forum User
d0e59bf25a387d1723adb4b525790d6c.jpg

candy red

Club Member
Ok just brought my windscreen with blue tint from Ricky Evans Motorsport you need to talk to Dan 01827 283688.

He has 3 left in stock with blue tint and 1 heated with green tint

If anyone needs and these are gone he will have a anther batch in the summer so may be good too get your orders in .

Derrick :thumbs:

Dave_Brown

Active Forum User
How much was it? Dunno wether to get one now while they have some or wait till summer as wont need to Fit it for quite a while yet