Well-Known Forum User
Gentle(wo)men, let´s start speaking about next Spa Classic :D

Are you in?

This will occur a bit earlier in May, between the 16th and the 18th

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
This event is fantastic - very relaxed, lovely location, historic and friendly (Datsun France guys are so sociable).

For me I have a great desire to follow the Historic Monte in 2014. My old car is in it and the Monte was such an iconic event when I was first into rallying that I'd love to drive the Alps.

So I'm not committing yet.

andrew muir

Club Member
This event is fantastic - very relaxed, lovely location, historic and friendly (Datsun France guys are so sociable).

For me I have a great desire to follow the Historic Monte in 2014. My old car is in it and the Monte was such an iconic event when I was first into rallying that I'd love to drive the Alps.

So I'm not committing yet.

I am with you Rob not commiting until New Year.
I am planning a trip to Alps in the zed, I know some of the area pretty well as been going there since i was a wee laddie.:D
I would love to combine both but don't know if I can afford the time away from the business etc.
I would be great if we could get a few cars together for an Alpine tour etc.:thumbs:

johnymd

Club Member
I'll be looking at accommodation soon so it would be good to get some idea as to who intends to go this year. We will probably stay at the same place as last year and need to book quick.

johnymd

Club Member
I'm looking at the track sessions and can't make my mind up which ones to do. What are the others doing?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Friday session 2 (skilled) and Saturday by night !!!! :D

I hope your lights are upgraded from standard! It sounds like a recipe for trouble to me.

Guys I'm just finalising my plans. I'm in conversation with my daughter and husband (and another Z Club member). I should know more after today.