2 very different Z's on e-bay

Steve Dodson

Well-Known Forum User
The first starting at 99pence, this one needs a bit of work. The other at £20,000, and it has no roof. I would attach the links if I was clever enough. But one quick look and what I am talking about is obvious.

strange to me that it's only shown on US plates, £3000 of work on the heads??? how many heads has a 6 pot datsun got or maybe i missed something?
as for being a one-off there were at least half a dozen drop tops at the last west coast z show that i went to a couple of years ago.
and finally that roof makes the car almost as ugly as a tr7 imho

There is more Bulls**t in that convertible advert than in all the bullrings in Spain.
Probably wouldnt survive a 5mph impact.
Avoid if you value your life.

The convertible sort of looks like a Daytona with the hood up ! Kind of a fold-away Z for small garages then Pete ?

There is more Bulls**t in that convertible advert than in all the bullrings in Spain.
Probably wouldnt survive a 5mph impact.
Avoid if you value your life.

oh bloody hell pete, why wasn't this an option when you had mine at your butcher's shop! ;)

Sorry, but it looks like an uglier TR7 with the roof up and by god was that ugly. £20k, not a hope in hell!!! sorry yet again !

Why chop the roof off a Z :confused: I remember the yellow one that was done in Ironbridge Shropshire many years back it had Ferrari 308 GTB scoops in the doors/rear 1/4's I liked it at the time :eek: Will Gallier & myself where talking about this car a few weeks back, does anyone know what happened to it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back