1975 nissan fairlady 2/2.

hedgehogdodger

Well-Known Forum User
P1281895.JPG Shortly will be selling my Nissan Fairlady 2/2.I have another project and space is at a premium.The car was imported in 2019 by myself.Zero rust and lovely interior for the year.The car as the original engine,5 speed gearbox,aircon and mot .i will put a few pics on the site a few members have seen the car and it would be difficult to find another in such great condition.Please get intouch if you are interested.P1281898.JPG DSCF4040.JPG

Attachments

• P1281894.JPG
    P1281894.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 56

TimFZ

Club Member
Hi from another Fairlady Z 2/2 owner! Seats are different from my 1975 N reg, and you have the headlight covers. Looking good!

hedgehogdodger

Well-Known Forum User
People know it is a 2/2 if it was a 2 seater in this condition it would be worth another 8 to 10 grand more.Dont think you would find another 2/2 in this condition for less.

Hello Fish yes the car is still for sale i have only placed the car on this site not advertised any where else.

toopy

Club Member
People know it is a 2/2 if it was a 2 seater in this condition it would be worth another 8 to 10 grand more.Dont think you would find another 2/2 in this condition for less.

Hello Fish yes the car is still for sale i have only placed the car on this site not advertised any where else.

I think he means it's worth more :D

Farmer42

Club Member
Realistically it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Given its condition (its better than mine) and originality (it appears it has most of the original JDM parts & equipment) I would be asking around £23-24k but you might not get that. Might be worth spending £15 and joining the Club to let Mike (Moggy240) do an official valuation on it.

Fish1234

Active Forum User
Yeah I'm kind of sorry that i didn't think about my situation more before contacting you. I used to sell guitars occasionally and used to get fed up with people asking questions without wanting to try out the guitars?. People just don't think hard enough before they contact because they know they can it's easy. But when you ask them directly are you actually coming round? they fade away. I would really love to buy this car RHD and from a club member too. But at the end of the day i don't want to have to buy a garage.I want something i can leave out all year like i do with my focus 8 years of sitting out thru all weather with no rust issues and forget about the garage.Should have thought about that first i guess.