140 miles to go...

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Well, as I've grown accustomed to, outside of this club you can't rely on anyone (especially family). I had planned to go to Z010 under my own steam as my old man (who's not a dustman...) promised me one of his old bikes if I passed my test. It's now fast-forward 4 months and I find myself at the mercy of the National Express. So a 3 hour jaunt to Robin Hood country will take 9 hours. Superb. Every time I go to an event I always feel like Dr David Banner at the end of an episode of the Incredible Hulk (piano sadly playing...). Good job MAC is gonna hook me up when I get there!

Ahh. Kings Lynn. Where only mummy touches winky... 4 hours to go. Just been passed Stephen Fry's house. Poor deluded bi-polar psycho. Norfolk doesn't rule.

Now on Fenland. That's land below sea level chums. I think it's a legal requirement to of been bummed by an uncle here. The smiling faces at the bus depot all look like each other...

Hey there Jak,,at least yur headin the right way! Unlike me sat at home unable to walk,,,I am so bummed about not making it I should be living in Fenland ! :lol:

Hiya Reid. Yep, would've been good to hook up. Another time maybe. Now in Peterborough. I can imagine aliens landing here and thinking "fu*k me, what have we done..?".

Thought you'd passed already..............it's a sad world where you can hire bikes though - you can on holiday on some island in the sun !

Back