£10k 280Z....for restoration !

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Seems a bit ambitious considering I have just sold a 240Z in similar condition for less money.

Also have a rust free fully MOTd UK registered 280Z ready to drive away at the same price when I can get round to photographing and advertising it so this one will make it look like a bargain :D

uk66fastback

Club Member
Seems a bit ambitious considering I have just sold a 240Z in similar condition for less money.

Also have a rust free fully MOTd UK registered 280Z ready to drive away at the same price when I can get round to photographing and advertising it so this one will make it look like a bargain :D

What's the interior like on your one, can't be worse than the one in the pics!

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Think that works for yankie pickups.

& for VW campers & other things VW :confused: it gets even worser when they slam them to the ground aswell !! No idea what planet these people come from but I guess they think they look cool !! Each to their own (live & let live).

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
What's the interior like on your one, can't be worse than the one in the pics!

Dash has usual cracks, drivers seat has couple of tears n rips but passenger seat, carpets, headlining and door panels all very good. Body 100% rust free, not even a pinhole in the floor, paint a bit faded but not in the Ratsun league ;) worst bit ? It's Auto. Anyway, will put it up for sale for forum critique soon enough. £10k for a driveaway S30 must be on the money.