Scumbags

Minksport

Club Member
Sometimes you have days when you question why you bother doing things, last night on returning from a dog walk I noticed some people hanging around the side of the property, I was still abouf 500m away but as I got closer I realised they were up to no good, they spotted me coming and made a quick exit in a transit tipper type vehicle, but in that 10 min walk around the block they had broken open the rear garden gate and gone through the entire garden right up to the back door and patio doors of the house and robbed all my Datsun and Porsche alloy wheels plus car batteries, they obviously won't know the value of some of these bits as I suspect they will be straight down a scrap dealers to weigh it all in for a few quid! Sickening to know there are people out there doing this everyday to good decent people.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
I've had similar - I found a couple of cheap CCTV cameras about the place keep them at bay for now.

status

Well-Known Forum User
Where I live most have shotguns and no one can hear you scream ,I know some of the scum that regularly are up to no good round here and so far I’ve been left alone but that probably won’t last

hallie

Club Member
I have had the same and I am not far from you either. I have taken to keeping all my batteries and loose alloys inside out of sight.

I did however catch a transit tipper the other day having a drive round the farm buildings looking for scrap as if he owned the place!!

Farmer42

Club Member
B******s.

Someone had probably been watching your place for a while and seen parts come & go. They knew what you had.

Did you get a registration no.??