Club Member
The Z Club's Winter Issue is now out
This is one of the best issues that I have ever seen
The only way you will get a copy is to become a paid up member of the Club

wintermag-1.jpg

Greatttttttttttttt!!!

Agreed! Great Winter edition Of the Z Club Magazine.........The Hard work
by the editorial team is self-evident. seeing is believing.:bow: DJZ 60.:cool:

I have to agree Steve, this is probably the best mag yet produced.

well done SteveK & Rob.plus anyone else involved.

Got mine today, if you haven't read it yet there is an interesting story on P19 It's 'TOP SECRET' and the rest of it is brilliant.

Derek Sulley said:
I have to agree Steve, this is probably the best mag yet produced.

well done SteveK & Rob.plus anyone else involved.

Here, here!! Great work, I very much enjoyed reading it, the best to date. :bow:

Just wondering - is it eligible for entering for an award......you know, like we won before...best club magazine for a club with a membership between 'X' and 'Y' ?

Does it still get sent to the national mags ?

Mr Ex said:
Got mine today, if you haven't read it yet there is an interesting story on P19 It's 'TOP SECRET' and the rest of it is brilliant.

Good story that Mr. Ex, I enjoyed it, and I think you made the correct choice of which Z to keep.

Mr.G said:
Good story that Mr. Ex, I enjoyed it, and I think you made the correct choice of which Z to keep.

Actually it was a tough decision to make, as things stand now 4 into 2 (seats) won't go which can cause problems! (who do I take)
Only joking: It was a bit heavy on my old shoulders and needed more money spending on the body work which you'll never make it back on a 2+2.

Great Mag, our was ruined by our postman and the rain as all the pages were stuck together, and ripped when parted, Doh, most was readable though....
welll done..

It is good to see such a positive response to the winter issue. all of us involved made a big effort to get this one out on time and to allow everyone the opportunity to purchase gifts etc from the Club shop in time for Christmas.
My part in the current magazine is anonymous, just the way I like it.
Already I am working on two items for the Spring issue and so are the rest of the team.
New features. New Writers. New Year ahead.
Hopefully there will be some 350Z input from a new owner and some new slant on Z32 ownership with particular reference to the ever growing band of NA drivers.
But till the new year Im having a break.
Enjoy the read. I have.

Nice one Peter - thanks for your and the rest of the production teams' hard work.

ps - other item not forgotten - am juggling & will advise.

It's reasonable at best!

I've read the magazine and i have to say it's okay. I dunno what all the fuss is about...

:conf2:

Excellent mag as per :) Very well done to all involved

JakTheRuby said:
I've read the magazine and i have to say it's okay. I dunno what all the fuss is about...

And a warm welcome to the club to you to! :rolleyes:

JakTheRuby said:

Jak
Must say the guy who does the design at the printers needs a slap :p :rolleyes:
not sure if he ever comes on here though ;)

Hallo everybody peeps!

Yes indeedy. I have the job of doing the layout and 'artworking' of the magazine. From a design standpoint it's fantastic to work on because I get pretty much free-reign from Steve and Rob with regards to where I put stuff and how I lay it up. From a personal perspective it's also awesome because (I'M A RED BLOODED BLOKE AND) I get to design a car magazine (OH YES!!!) from scratch which contains the coolest Jap export of the lot (which can only be a cool thing). I love doing it and as long as you guys can put up with it i'll keep designing it! (I took over when Steve did as editor on the winter 2004 issue, which is probably when you may of noticed a bit of an overhaul of the whole thing. The guy who used to do it was not really a car lover and so although it was always a great read, it never really 'popped' for me). Now not only is it still always a great read, it also looks pretty sharp too. Which is nice.

JakTheRuby :)

well hello Jak, but if you think this is only OK you better get your finger out next time and make a proper job!

Derek Sulley said:
well hello Jak, but if you think this is only OK you better get your finger out next time and make a proper job!

Ditto - upwards and onwards !

Good stuff - well done........but I'm still waiting for mine !

Back