What have i done?

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Oh dear

Just been signed up for this JC dvd by suzy. Am i gonna regret this for the rest of my life :confused: :confused: or will the few minutes of fame out way the shame:D :D

Don't you go wandering off to other threads looking for support,, you are mine now!

If you manage to get a good one-liner in against Clarkson it would be worth it.

Shame is it would be edited out of the DVD to make JC look clever.

Originally posted by neil300zx
Just been signed up for this JC dvd by suzy. Am i gonna regret this for the rest of my life :confused: :confused: or will the few minutes of fame out way the shame:D :D

See you on Tuesday for the ritual humiliation then, Neil! :D :D

It will be me that will take the really humiliation. No one will put up a 280ZX (OK OK not unsurprizingly) So guess who will have to take along her very tacky, rough around the edges, straight out of a barn, cobwebs under the bonnet, roof lining hanging, (but I love her dearly) 280ZX???
Oh well at least I the right side of 40 and don't have a beard. Well only just!!!
(thats' the right side of 40 by the way not the beard bit)

Tee-hee, it's almost worth us all turning up with fake beards, but then I'm sure the man, the myth, the legend would have some witty put-down ready! :D

The car may not be the only thing that's looking below par at 9 am on the morning after bank-holiday (and my birthday night out)!

I wanted to get a fake perm, shave off the beard and turn up in trainers/leather jacket /jeans but the boss won't let me!

See ya there boys and girls....

Gio

are you taking the missus, cos mine would like to come but not sure if its gonna be the place to take my 11 year old daughter, so for me, no daughter no missus. oh well im sure my little sis would love to come:D

Don't worry Neil, "Bad boy Crew" will be there on Z side.

Starring: STATUS.
DJZ 60.
TONY 260Z.

C.U On TUESDAY..............DJZ 60.

Gio

are you taking the missus, cos mine would like to come but not sure if its gonna be the place to take my 11 year old daughter, so for me, no daughter no missus. oh well im sure my little sis would love to come:D

Sorry Neil, no missus with me - she is not exactly a car enthusiast *ahem*. But if your little 11 year old wants to see how telly is made (or is a fan of "hurry up and wait"), it's a great opportunity.

sod letting the little oik loose in my car so he can have it sideways at 90mph and burning all my rubber off and then me spending four hours picking mud off under the car when hes lost it on the grass so 4 more takes please jezza c.....lol

I wouldn't let that w****r anywhere near my car ! Another reporter maybe but not him after all he's said over the years ! If God said that a repentant sinner is worth 2 saints he wasn't thinking of the Ford boy ( yes, I remember his 'best' car was one of those, before 'he' discovered Skylines, over 35 years since they were produced and raced to win !).
Yeah I've met him, uneducated oik !

Oh dear

Hi,
I can't believe that you would want to appear on JC's poxy video, after all he's spouted about the 300ZX z31 and it's owners!
Don't forget, this isn't a Top Gear production, but JC's own Xmas dvd/video!...He's gonna crucify the car's on it!:rolleyes: ...and I agree with Sean...I wouldn't let him near my car!:eek:
Cheerz,
JEZ

Hi
if he verbally abuses me he will have my size 12 firmly planted up his ring piece, as for the car he has his opinion and we have ours, we KNOW they are nice cars cos we drive them so to be perfectly honest i dont care wot he says. anyway i dont think he is going to be there

Back