Thanks pmac for rejoining

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Hey big fella
Thanks for taking the decision to continue supporting the Z Club by renewing your membership by Paypal.

I would also like to thank you for your imput into this forum since it was launched a few years and your continued support and involvement from its early days has helped it grew to what it is today

I also, would personally, like to acknowledge Mr. Pmac,for being a leading figure of the Z
club. It is due to people like Pete,a major player & character that I got hooked on to the Z
club. A Z alone,is fine...but it is the character's associated,with the club that draw people
back. PMAC is not only a character......He is also a human being,& a good one at that!
Thank you Pete. DJZ 60.:cool:

Aye glad you're still on board. Would miss some of the banter otherwise. Pmac has been most helpful to me, and is also the reason I have glass in my car to keep some of the snow out :)

Thank you, see you when I have finalised my shopping list ;)

Oh rollocks - how is he gonna empty his garage and graden if he can't access his public - should have charge him traders' rates !

And anyhow, it's getting that one can't fart on this forum before Blobby knows and tells everyone !

Yep, agree with the guys. when I came on these forums first I thought you were a grumpy old sod. But you're not grumpy are you:)

Yep, agree with the guys. when I came on these forums first I thought you were a grumpy old sod. But you're not grumpy are you
LOL!!!
You have to bear in mind guys n gals that when this forum was born in Jan 2002 it was a rather quiet and genteel place.
I had been reading other American Z forums before this date so unlike many who joined early on I could see the potential for causing a stir by adopting a "forum persona" totally separate to my everyday self. Remember I am a healthcare professional operating in the public spotlight during the day, so i use rather restrained and diplomatic form of communication with my clients.
The forum just seemed to me to be the ideal medium for something different, and so thats how it started. I challenged, mocked, criticised and genarally ran riot verbally. There were some really amusing exchanges and many were completely taken in by it all(at least initially).
The surprising result was that when I was doing my war zone bit site traffic would increase. So Burnsie, john-boy and Myself just carried on.... and on.... The arrival of Russ/aka the Nipper was a highlight indeed as he quickly caught on and joined in.And others too. I already was personally friendly with Albrecht before be joined the forum, but we have always kept this hidden on the forum as he is one of my best "adversaries" on here.
Its not so neccessary now as the site has grown on its own, but I still find it irresistable on occasion to wade in with something provocative or downright silly. :rolleyes:

Clearly from some of the kind comments made on this thread some of you have met the "real Pmac" and found the experience enjoyable!!!. LOL how embarassing for a "subscribed troublemaker"!!!:eek:

BAH!!! Humbug!!.... You crowd of Wa***rs!! Sod off you know nothing.... etc...:devil::devil::devil:

mick daniels said:
Yep, I thought you were a grumpy old sod.
I DON'T BELIEVE IT !!

vicpete.jpg

Pmacs back :D

Back