Something a bit diffrent

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Bargain ?....RHD too....which is a bit of shame seeing how the original was LHD:D - maybe that's keeping the price down:rolleyes:

What does Preet say ?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Thats Rob Gaskins old car

Bloody hell yes.

I might buy it back. ;)

I can still see my welding and filler.

Also it's 1972 (not 73) and 2.8ltr (but original L24 block) unless the engine has been changed.

It never did the 2012 Monte either - the first was 2013 and the 2014. The owner did the 2012 in his Volvo!

So the description is inaccurate again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not that long ago VA motorsport sold a rally car, strong money, that was one from the old 'z farm', however the car spent a lot of time at VA getting bits corrected/re done again.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Its not that long ago VA motorsport sold a rally car, strong money, that was one from the old 'z farm', however the car spent a lot of time at VA getting bits corrected/re done again.

Probably not this one - can you find out?

Also the 'Z Farm' changed the suspension (higher), fitted lights, sumpguard and LSD. That's it as far as I know.

JK240

Club Member
I cant find Z farm on facebook..? Duncan is on but can anyone post a link to the Z farm page..?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
There was yet another 'rally' Z on sale in Holland at about the same time but all red and crazy expensive for the spec offered (not via Ad at VAMotorsport).