STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Just had an email from Sean Dezart informing me

Steve,

I have serious problems trying to get on the site and especially replying –
seems to say that there is an incompatability problem with Google Chrome

does anyone else have the same problem

This is Steve Burns logging in as Sean and trying to test for him
I can get in straight away and do not have a problem but I am using firefox and not google chromne
any one using GC having a problem
thanks Steve

From my home PC on Chrome and Internet Explorer - no way - managaed to reply to one post and then couldn't get back on.

Tired again from my work PC (Chrome) and it also didn't want to know.

Now...this works - I'll go and try to write somewhere else.

I've been having problems on lots of different PC's. Its not OS or browser related. Try one minute and its fine, 2 minutes later and page cannot be displayed.

I've been having problems on lots of different PC's. Its not OS or browser related. Try one minute and its fine, 2 minutes later and page cannot be displayed.
how long has this been happening john as it has mostly been fine for me but ogationally it seems slow to log in

Don't know if it's related I've lost connectivity on me laptop running Explorer, get a DNS server failure error. Yet I can connect to the site on my iPhone and my Mac no problem.?? Been like this for half an hour now.

Sound like an address translation issue and you may have a different entries in the DNS caches of the different devices - I'm with Johny on this one.

Ali K

Back