Living the dream !

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
You watch all those programmes on T.V about buying somewhere in rural France and doing it up !
I'm living the dream and it's bloody hard work ! See below - 2 weeks work to demolish the old floor and put in the new one 120 sq feet ! All this to put in a new bathroom (behind the camera) for the new baby, due no later than next Thursday !
All this interspersed with gardening, shopping etc 'cos mum to be can't do it now ! Gotta be crazy !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well what are you doing skiving on here then!!!! Get back to work;)

I hope the new arrival is late to give you some extra time :)

Andrew

Sean,Renovation look,s great!& it,s great, to actually see pic,of what you,ve been up to. Pace it out & conserve some energy for The Wedding. Best Wishes for The very special arrival/new family member to both of you.Health,wealth&hapiness.......DJZ 60.

Blimey, you're a brave man taking all that on in one go, Sean, that's for sure ...

No wonder you're always so bloody grumpy!!!! :D ;)

Best of luck with all of it, though mate - wedding, arrivals and building!! :D

CheerZ,
JB.

Yes Sean you are very the best on renovation, but i'm agree whith Abas : WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!! GET BACK TO WORK !!

Have a save day my friend, kiss to Cathy and perhaps to the new arrival (whith hair ?)

He is working,and working very,very hard.Sean only come,s on here on his teabreak, Lot,s & lot,s of preparation,thing,s to do,getting everything proportionalised & ready.I,m going to ask him to do my barn when he,s finished. Should,nt take Sean too long ,because I havent got one!................DJZ 60.

DJZ 60, buy a barn over here ! Tuesday, the floor should be completed including the bathroom, why so long , Look at the other new thread !!!

When Jules can sit down and hold his head up by himself, I'm going to set out my complete TCR set - don't need furniture !

Hi,
Looks like a money pit!....would you like us to call in the "DIY SOS" team to finish it!:D
Cheerz,
JEZ

Total Control Racing - yes, they overtake and I've got 4 box sets of the stuff !

JEZ, thanks, but I don't want that group of bodgers trying to finish it against the clock ! Taking some time is best as the ideas mature whilst one reflects on the days work thru a glasss of 13.5 degree Châteauneuf du Pâpes !

Chateauneuf.....now we were polishing off a few bottles of that at Billing this year, while putting the world to right of course! Rome wasn't built in a day and all that......

La terrace

Before and during !

£20 per sq yd compared to the £33 per sq yd for the oak parquet we'cve bought for the salon. But bloody hard work...and the walls too, cutting down the rusty railings and digging down for the foundations.

Great bloody holiday 10 days I've had..............all this so's the kids can play happily :).

To be concluded.

Last edited by a moderator:
G'day sean .looks like an excellent area for a barbie !!!!!
keep a fire extinguisher handy:party::party:

But will it hold the weight of the car?
deffo odd havin a wooden floor for a garage :smash:

Back