Le Mans Classic July 2008

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I shall soon be organising our Clubs' stand on the Bugatti Circuit for this event. Cars booked on our stand get in FREE, there are the general entrance tickets to pay (obtained at a reduced price) and I can also book cars for the two FULL circuit laps.
These were tremendous fun last year, flat out and overtaking anything slower left and right - imagine going beserk on the M25 with no traffic jams !

I will ask again before the end of the year but don't doodle - think now and decide ! The camping was in the Maison Blanche campsite and we had a laugh there too !

Everyone throws in together - that's the spirit - if that aint for you - please don't reply !

put us down:D
I will need to check on my term dates next year but as long as it doesn't clash we will certainly be there, hope to let you know in the next month

can't wait for this trip been looking forward to it for ages

how could you possible compare the le Mans circuit with the M25:eek: :eek:

SeanDezart said:
Am I out of touch with the M25 then........? I meant that people were overtaking left and right at all speeds !

get out of 3rd gear and you'd be lucky:rolleyes:

Sean, will try and book ferry or train in the morning, I take it tickets are still ok...the price all in please?

Sorry - don't know what the prices are but cheaper than UK 'super' events !
I take it I must book you for a two lap track session ?
2006 =
€70 for the camping
€105 for the two lap track session
€37 entrance ticket
€10 souvenir programme and event/time listing
Count on it being more expensive.....

SeanDezart said:
Sorry - don't know what the prices are but cheaper than UK 'super' events !
I take it I must book you for a two lap track session ?
2006 =
€70 for the camping
€105 for the two lap track session
€37 entrance ticket
€10 souvenir programme and event/time listing
Count on it being more expensive.....

Count me +1 adult up for a giggle Sean....:D

Track session too ? In that case, I'm going to be calling your car a 240Z so as to 'allow' it in - please don't be offended !

SeanDezart said:
Track session too ? In that case, I'm going to be calling your car a 240Z so as to 'allow' it in - please don't be offended !

gonna be hard with 260 badges.....:eek:

Not at all - they'll be so many cars lined up to go around and French officals don't even know what a 240 is, let alone the difference - trust me !

I've just received the order forms for this event so email me now with the qty of tickets required:

name (s)
Z / ZX model and date
camping pass required
circuit passes (which session or both)
Your postal address.

240Zs and 260Zs (even 2+2s) I can get onto the circuit, later cars, I'll try my very best but no promises - all cars can get onto the club stand on the Bugatti circuit (free parking effectively and a short walk to see the circuit and padddocks) !

The prices are :

€42 per person (general entrance ticket including access to the paddocks and grandstand)

€80 (for the weekend per vehicle) camping place at Maison Blanche (direct from ticket@lemans.org or tel 0033 892 69 72 24)

€110 per car per session for the circuit laps (normally two full laps), either the Friday afternoon or Saturday morning...or both)

Places are limited so first come - first served !

Add €3.50 per ticket order to cover postage costs.

I will invoice you directly for each ticket order and I can reserve your camping pass too if so wished.

Payment can be made either by UK cheque (please add 50p because I must re-send my cheque back to my UK bank) ; PayPal - seanz@wanadoo.fr please add 3% to cover their charges or by International bank transfer - please ensure that you instruct your bank to cover my banks' handling charges.

Sorry to be so 'mean' but the amount and therefore charges soon mount up for only 10 cars etc !

Up to you now ! Don't hang around 'cos I'll be ordering very soon and definitely CANNOT reserve track passes !

Sean I have got my term dates and we can't make it:(

I only have a week off for Easter , a week off in May and two weeks off end of Aug begining of sept

Really Really gutted as this means we can't do normal Le Mans or Classic!!
Sorry - hope you haven't booked for us yet.

Course is just over two years so this means we will be at the Classic in 2010:)

Originally Posted by SeanDezart
Enrolled so far are :

me
Dave Jarman
Dirk Swift
Boomer
Suzy and Chris

Looks like I could be going.....Stig Bannister also expressed an interest "as long as" I quote "there are lots of french babes around":eek:

Back