Drag Challenge Round 8 - JapShow Santa Pod

Mr.F

Inactive
Round 8 of the Drag Challenge will be held over the weekend of JapShow at Santa Pod Raceway, 17th / 18th September..
As this is a Show as well as a RWYB, I need firm commitment on attendance to pre-book a Club area. I'll arrange a space for twenty cars initially, but you will need to sign-up for this one. No pass means your car won't be pitside to run!

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as there is someone there to verify times, then Saturday or Sunday will count. Can't guarantee I'll be there for both days...

At the moment can not say which day will be better for me but all being well I will make one of them. See you all this sunday for round 6.

I have the vehicle passes here now, but only seven confirmed names - any one else for race, show, display, visit etc...?

Sending vehicle passes out today - still have plenty of spaces left if you want to join us. Call me on 01277 374201 to book a place.

Not had a chance to look at my cars missing drive yet (still don't know what went) I have just got back after what ended up as three weeks away. I have a load of work and other expense on so I will not have any chance to fix it soon. See you all ASAP

Working hard on trying to rebond the wing and liner back together and strengthen the front bumper but not looking hopeful so far :(

I'll try my best to sort the car out for the weekend guys!

Back