tel240z | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.
tel240z
Last Activity:
Apr 14, 2018
Media:

Following 2

Followers 2

hgv fitter

Share This Page

tel240z

Z Club Member
, from hornchurch

tel240z was last seen:
Apr 14, 2018
    1. racer
    2. ben240z
      ben240z
      Hi rob, any idea why I cant attach photos to a post. They are jpegs so not big
    3. Stevie P
      Stevie P
      hi Terry

It's Steve from Brentwood here, I am buying the box from Johnny from Benfleet.

Where is your workshop mate in Rainham?

I am in the US this week, but it I could pick it up on the Saturday 3rd August, that would be great if possible.

Please let me know.

Thanks Terry,

Steve
    4. liner
      liner
      hi mr f tells me you have fitted sum cast camber top mounts I sore sum over here but carnt find them again are yours the weld in ones ?
    5. status
      status
      would also be good to have 1 of each model but dont think that will happen,we live in hope
    6. status
      status
      Hi Tel are you coming to the meet on sunday,woul;d be nice to get some proper Zeds here instead of a load of clone cars
    7. PHIL HYETT
      PHIL HYETT
      Hi Terry sent you an e-mail .

Regards
      Phil
    8. PHIL HYETT
      PHIL HYETT
      Hi Terry Have seen the meeting at mine on the 5th of June can I count you in mate ?

Phil
    9. SeanDezart
      SeanDezart
      Hiya,

Dale PM'd me last night - he's got me one so if you get a second one today - sort Chis out in Denmark with it thanks for the offer.

Cheers,

Sean
    10. vpulsar
      vpulsar
      Hello mate, I thought you maybe interested in an update.

So far the body shop has replaced that old wobbly valance and started cutting off the arches ready to fit the ZG replacements, They found some accident damage on the front off side corner, They had to get the hammer and dollies out again lol, Seems the last owner must of had shares in bondo :eek::cuss:.

I think this restoration will only be stage 1 for this car, Once I've got it sorted and back on the road I'm going to save up to replace both floors and do a better job on some of the others guys repairs, Shouldn't affect the paint work though so will save me hassle.

I picked up a mint set of interior panels from flebay tonight, A bit costly but these things seem to be bloody hard to find these days.

All in all it's coming together quite nicely but I'm putting a stop to the spending now :p:o.

Rob
  • About

hgv fitter
    Membership Number:
    z cars down the workshop

Signature

Drives
    2014 navara 3.0 V6 240 BHP
    72 left hooker auto project lime
    73 240z blue
    70 M3 supercharged 240z orange temporarily quick
    72 RHD conversion project volcanic orange