Billing 07

Arkwright

Inactive
Z CLUB 30TH BIRTHDAY PARTY
BILLING AQUADROME
13, 14, 15 JULY 07.

If you don't attend any other event this year you must be at Billing.
We have organiZed a birthday party for all Z Owners. All members of the Z Club, Classic Z Register, 300zx.co.uk, 350z-uk.com and 350zukownersclub.com are invited.

We will be at Puddleduck and Teal Meadows. Camping is £13 per night (up to 6 people with one car), extra cars are £10 per day. (Pets are welcome).
There is a Premier Travel Inn just outside the entrance £50 per night (0870 990 6510) www.premiertravelinn.com

If your Z is off the road come along anyway and join in the fun, no excuses accepted if you miss this mammoth event.

Club Member DJZ 60 will be providing musical entertainment for the duration of the event and an evening disco. Dancing if you want to or just sit around and chat. All undercover.

Catering for your culinary delights will be Club Member The Madhammster who will produce magnificent breakfasts, lunches and dinners for your delectation at an all-in price for the whole event (to be confirmed nearer the date but most of you will already know that it is exceedingly good value for money).

For your additional entertainment there will be Trade Stands, The Z Club Shop, Car Show, Games, Dog Walking (you can borrow Merlin-Z) Autojumble and the Clubs AGM will also be squeezed in.

TRADERS -WE NEED YOU TO ATTEND. Join in the Fun. all stands/displays £20 including a free advert in the programme, or advert only for £10. We all read your ads in the mag and on the website. We hope to meet you there to share the fun. Join in the Z-event of the year, treat your staff to a weekend away!

Don't forget that all the facilities of Billing Aquadrome are available to you, a whole shopping centre, funfair, camping exhibition, jet ski-ing, fishing, adventure golf etc. you can even park your boat there! www.billingaquadrome.com

You don't have to book but please tell me you'll be there to give some indication for numbers and catering.Full information from Derek Sulley tel: 01623-794048 or e-mail shop@zclub.net

I'LL BE THERE, LET ME KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE TOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
TRADERS -WE NEED YOU TO ATTEND.

I hope this includes amateur parts people too... like me!!
If so I will be there with a selection of s/h spares and loadsa Chrome Bling shiny parts to tempt you.

im so pleased to be reminded of what Billing has to offer too............
Don't forget that all the outdated and run down facilities of Billing Aquadrome are available to you, filthy smelly "red brick prison style" toilets a totally inadequate road infrasrtucture an overpriced shopping centre, naff funfair, camping exhibition, jet ski-ing, fishing, adventure golf etc. you can even park your boat on the fields when it rains
And Britains biggest caravan site ALL ROUND you.:rolleyes:

Sir Derek!!!!

I'll be there Derek! Doing my bit for The Z Club. Looking forwards to: Seeing all the folk'zzz who have contributed to the
success & longevity of this great Club.

30 Years !!!!!!! Amazin':bow::bow: DJZ 60.:rolleyes:

P.s Desmond I weren't going to bring the lights remember! you naughty
girl:D

I'll be there, might even buy a working Z for the occasion. These dates are fixed right so I can go on and book accommodation (presume the inn is open all night as well like it is here, gotta try to out drink half of you again) :)

come on Russ you can buy all the camping gear from Harrods and it'll cost you less than a couple of nights in the hotel.

I've got about five tents already, just feeling lazy.

Camping it is, money back to the Z, and I can wakeup outside my sleeping bit in the kitchen like last time :)

Russ said:
and I can wakeup outside my sleeping bit in the kitchen like last time :)

I thought I was the only one to get a bit tipsy at Billing last year:rolleyes:

suzy said:
I thought I was the only one to get a bit tipsy at Billing last year:rolleyes:

Not to go off topic but one of my only memories of last year is you being 'tipsy', you cracked me up, and to think you're supposed to be our leader :D It's when about six blokes went to the womens toilets to try and find you at about 2am, only to find out you were in your tent lol. I'll be trying to outdrink you I think, you're the biggest competition :)

Woo can't wait, oh and the weekend is also about Zs :) Have booked the Fri off work, I'm getting off to an early start.

LOL also we lost Burnsey for a few hours and he came back mesmerised by a shot glass with flashing leds in it, it was if it had come from heaven just for him :)

When you lost BurnZie for a few hour'zz what you did'nt know is that he
were entertaining some sheep,in the bushes in the twilight hour'z & it
was he... who had l.e.d eyes lit up!:p DJZ 60.:D

Well I will be there...Or you will all go hungry lol. Looking to be my biggest and best event of the year...

Back