Anyone seen this on autotrader?

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
Automatic, 136,000 miles, TAX EXEMPT. 1 Year Mot HPI Checked Superb Example, A Very Special Car, Detailed Engine Bay, Exellent Body and Mechanics, Matching Numbers. P/X £5,990.

media

It was the title that made me look "1972 DATSUN 240Z auto NEVER WELDED NO RUST OUTSTANDING", but then I looked at the pictures and its a left hooker, so an import. Nice looker though, if a little over priced!

Hope its useful for someone looking! :)

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
I see the Garage is in Mansfield Notts!....Looks a decent car, how easy would it be to change to a manual?

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
JEZ300Z said:
I see the Garage is in Mansfield Notts!....Looks a decent car, how easy would it be to change to a manual?
Fairly straightforward. A kit of parts from me and some new bits from MrF and its sorted.:cool:

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
MaximG said:
Looks like a great car, just a shame about the bumpers.

Simple to get re chromed.:bow:
Never let minor details put you off an otherwise sound car(by the looks of it)
I might pop up and have a look.:conf2:

Last edited by a moderator:

tel240z

Club Member
what a lovely car just look at the door gaps and body lines, a decent repaint costs 2k the wheels 500
so your getting the car 3 and a half grand i've spent that on mine and still needs paint

Tony 260Z

Club Member
I don't think you'd get THOSE wheels for £500! They look like some I was sniffing after a couple of years ago. More like a grand plus a set.

AND I've got a manual box sitting in my garage....

tel240z

Club Member
Tony 260Z said:
I don't think you'd get THOSE wheels for £500! They look like some I was sniffing after a couple of years ago. More like a grand plus a set.

AND I've got a manual box sitting in my garage....

me thinks u could b tempted if the steering wheel was on the right side,
i was, theres a rotted out RHD 240 with all the bits in my garage .
guess i was being conservative about the rims make u right